• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fight On Montana: Western Illinois Recap

Adam H

Adam and Angel take a deep dive into the game this past weekend against Western Illinois and the Griz. We give our thoughts and opinions on how the Griz were able to defend and lockdown their opponent and the offense unleashing their prowess. So many things to touch on yet another amazing display by the Griz. Be sure to rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast wherever you get your podcasts.

Apple:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fight-on-montana/id1501297246

I just want to say that I really hate that people are stealing the "Fight On" slogan from USC. We can do our own thing.

grizpsych said:
I just want to say that I really hate that people are stealing the "Fight On" slogan from USC. We can do our own thing.
:thumb:
There is nothing wrong with the " GO GRIZ"
Less says more

grizpsych said:

Do you mean the title of our podcast or the saying? I had no clue about USC until a year ago because I could careless about USC.

fanofzoo said:
grizpsych said:
:thumb:
There is nothing wrong with the " GO GRIZ"
Less says more

Thanks for the input. Appreciate it.

Adam H said:
grizpsych said:

Do you mean the title of our podcast or the saying? I had no clue about USC until a year ago because I could careless about USC.

I didn’t know about USC either, but I don’t care for the phrase “Fight On”…..

Well I mean we are the Grizzlies, why not start the saying "Maul On" or could go full Doom Guy with "Rip and Tear"

UTGrizFan said:
Well I mean we are the Grizzlies, why not start the saying "Maul On" or could go full Doom Guy with "Rip and Tear"

Because for the last 48 years that I have been a GRIZ it's been just "GO GRIZ"

fanofzoo said:
UTGrizFan said:

This. :thumb: :thumb:

THE BETCH said:
Go Griz is not only tradition but it is perfect. Nothing further needs to be added.

Thanks for the input everyone! Hope you have listened and if you haven't go have a listen and let us know what you think. What games are you watching this week on a bye week?

fanofzoo said:
UTGrizFan said:

Definitely can't go wrong with GO GRIZ

Back