• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football Practice Facility Bubble Example

KILO217

There are many universities using these Football Practice Facility Bubbles. I think this would be very advantageous for UM athletics and yet another commitment to
upgrading the Griz athletic facilities.

Check out this video for an example.

https://youtu.be/ezX4924cav0

Totally unacceptable! I demand a $32 million practice arena like NDSU. Cuz they are so smart in North Dakota over yonder there!

alabamagrizzly said:
Ya but can it help our kickers?

No, not to kick. Kicking isn't everything though... It'll be great for helping kickers learn how to flop and really sell it.

and then there is this model of the bubble, which shows "cda-777" waiting at the front door. the picture was apparently made using artificial intelligence. the bubble, i'm told, is to size:

maxresdefault.jpg

get'em_griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ya but can it help our kickers?

No, not to kick. Kicking isn't everything though... It'll be great for helping kickers learn how to flop and really sell it.

Many bubbles can accommodate kickers and kickoffs, but punting will be an issue. I didn’t hear this myself, but apparently Coach Hauck has said a couple of times that whatever is done it has to work for kicking.

Back