• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Please Ignore. Please.

MsMaroon

DONOR
To the fine men, women and other of eGriz.com:

GO GRIZ! (Note that there is no "Fight On").

Guys, I am facing the real possibility that I have forever lost my mojo, misplaced my magic, mislaid my powers and been drained of my thread killing abilities altogether. An actual football comment or observation from “MsMaroon” is usually all it takes. But it ain’t working, so . . .

My goal for this thread is no responses or comments.Zip. I wouldn't mind a few views but NO POSTS. Zilch zero.

If I can’t kill my own thread, I’m afraid my usefulness on eGriz is most likely over. Finished. Terminated. Obsolete. Irrelevant.

Now, my fellow eGrizzians, this is not thinly disguised attention grabbing. By starting this thread, I am seeking to be ignored. Dismissed. Overlooked. Disregarded.

The only way I’m truly useful in any chat room is to stop a thread in its tracks by posting.

If you've read this far, I do have other news. I’ve written a play entitled: Confirmation Bias and The Boat It Rode in On, or Et tu Brutus the Bear? (a work based on a mix of Modern Facts and Fables). The script will soon be available to the masses. Included are alternative final acts to choose from – we all deserve our own reality. The reviews have been somewhat mixed, so I’ve thrown in what I hope is an attractive, yet completely unrelated, glossary featuring some delicious and delightful recipes for Ursa and CDA. You may know that both are foodies with a definite penchant for Hot Dish. These recipes feature popular dishes which are, wait for it, hot, such as Prairie Mustard Pecan Pie, Sugar Beet & Garlic Beer Hash and Shoot me Now Noodle Bake. PM me to pre-order if interested. But don’t post.

How fast can this thread sink to the bottom of this page and fade into obscurity? Help a girl out.

MM

Well, it does not always work (what does?) and perhaps it's not your cup of tea. However, I have on several occasions, stopped a thread in its tracks by posting some sort of numbers. Time of Possession (TOP) used to be a good one, in the right context.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

horribilisfan8184 said:
7 males posters who don't know how to make a woman happy. Well make that now 8.

How to please a woman?
Love her, die for her, take her to dinner, miss the
game for her, buy her jewellery, be interested in what she has to say..

Knowing how and actually accomplishing it............... :lol:

MikeyGriz said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
7 males posters who don't know how to make a woman happy. Well make that now 8.

How to please a woman?
game for her,
buy her jewellery, be interested in what she has to say..

What is this miss the game nonsense? Marry the right woman and she'll want to go to the game with you.

(My apologies to Ms. Maroon. I commented before I realized which thread this was.)

Da Boyz Mom said:
MikeyGriz said:
How to please a woman?
game for her,
buy her jewellery, be interested in what she has to say..

What is this miss the game nonsense? Marry the right woman and she'll want to go to the game with you.

(My apologies to Ms. Maroon. I commented before I realized which thread this was.)

Its ok, Mom of Da Boyz. It is all AZ's fault. The thread had made it to the second page, and into what I surely thought was blessed oblivion, and then I guess he felt compelled to resurrect it. :cry:

And while your kudos are (I'm sure) very much appreciated; strictly speaking, AZ . . . Ms Maroon did not kill Brint's podcast - some woman named MRS. Maroon did. Never met her. ;)

MsMaroon said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Its ok, Mom of Da Boyz. It is all AZ's fault. The thread had made it to the second page, and into what I surely thought was blessed oblivion, and then I guess he felt compelled to resurrect it. :cry:

And while your kudos are (I'm sure) very much appreciated; strictly speaking, AZ . . . Ms Maroon did not kill Brint's podcast - some woman named MRS. Maroon did. Never met her. ;)

:lol: :lol: I noticed that. Thought maybe there was a marriage announcement forthcoming! :shock:

AZGrizFan said:
MsMaroon said:

:lol: :lol: I noticed that. Thought maybe there was a marriage announcement forthcoming! :shock:

HELL to the no. I wouldn't marry Maroon if he was the last color on earth. I prefer to live in sin.

Back