• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If Alabama shuts out Florida….

alabamagrizzly

….Montana will be one game away from owning the record for most consecutive games w/out being shutout at 410. Montana was shutout last vs Portland St back in 1988, 33 years ago. Since then the Griz have shutout 18 opponents.
Currently Florida leads the pack at 410 while we stand at 409 with active streaks. 3rd place is the other U of M, Michigan at 365, ending their streak in 2014. 4th is BYU at 361, ending in 2003. The next active streak is TCU at 355. And for any that might say this is easier at the FCS level, 2nd place waaaay behind us is Dayton at 293. If you count Dayton’s Div 3 days though, they stand actively at 487. 3rd in the FCS is Hampton who ended their streak in 2009. And for anyone wondering about NDSU, first, what’s wrong with you? Second, they were last shut out 151 games ago in 2010 by non other then Missouri St. So, in conclusion, for the 1st time since I moved to Alabama, I will be not only rooting for the Tide, but specifically for them to pitch a shutout. Go Griz and Roll Tide🤮

3-7-77 said:
You must have a lot of free time on your hands, bama. :lol: :thumb:

No, just extremely efficient with the limited free time I have. This is nothing. You should have seen my FCS all time top 25 post.

https://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?t=73048

Back