• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

eGriz football schedule wrong

Grisly Fan

Unfortunately I made plans based on the football schedule posted on eGriz then found that other than the first two and last game it is wrong. I sent a message to admin saying as much but it is still wrong.

Grisly Fan said:
Unfortunately I made plans based on the football schedule posted on eGriz then found that other than the first two and last game it is wrong. I sent a message to admin saying as much but it is still wrong.
The correct schedule is always available on gogriz.com, where it should be. Searching a blog for facts instead of the UM sanctioned site is a fail strategy.

kemajic said:
Grisly Fan said:
The correct schedule is always available on gogriz.com, where it should be. Searching a blog for facts instead of the UM sanctioned site is a fail strategy.

IDK, Kem. I get all of my news from eGriz. It's the only honest reporting left out there.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

IDK, Kem. I get all of my news from eGriz. It's the only honest reporting left out there.

CDA, "all of my news", right there that is Fake News!

I know for a fact in the past you've admitted to "hearing it through the grape vine". :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I know for a fact in the past you've admitted to "hearing it through the grape vine". :ugeek:

That's what I call the eGriz Club forum. :D

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizzlies1982 said:

That's what I call the eGriz Club forum. :D

Egriz, the last bastion of unbiased fair and balanced reporting. And Bobcats suck.

Grisly Fan said:

last one is wrong too the Griz play the kitties at home not in the litter box.

kemajic said:
Grisly Fan said:

Yeah, guess you are right. Ridiculous to expect a fan site dedicated to Grizzly Football to actually be accurate… Begs the question why even post a schedule if there is no intent to keep it correct?

Back