• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. EWU on ESPN2

Da Boyz Mom said:
The win over the Huskies is certainly paying dividends.

Agreed! EWU getting an FBS win and having this be a top 10 showdown doesn’t hurt either. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wish this game was in Missoula.

hilinegrizfan said:
can anyone provide insight on getting tickets to this in griz section?

Here is the link where you can purchase tickets from the lot that UM gets for this game. Not cheap by any means but hoping to see lots of maroon there.

https://griztix.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AMONTANA%3AFB22%3ARDG02%3A&linkID=montana&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBA&cgc=&dataAccId=405&locale=en_US&siteId=ev_montana

RainierGriz said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Agreed! EWU getting an FBS win and having this be a top 10 showdown doesn’t hurt either. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wish this game was in Missoula.

Maybe ESPN thinks it is. :lol: :lol:

Showing that shithole on TV for 3 hours is going to set this conference back 15 years.

RainierGriz said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

This was my first thought...:and of all places it has to be at that shit red high school stadium" MOVE THIS SHIT TO WAGRIZ!!!!!!

Glad they moved it over to ESPN2. It has the potential to be an entertaining game. Shame that it will be at that stadium.

None the less, much wider exposure than on ESPNU. Good for the schools and the players.

Does anyone know if ESPN2 has any filters for red screen? POS field is an embarrassment to all things sports related. An abomination. Welcome to Cheney and Tampax Stadium for tonight’s game. Too much? NO. Whoever approved that field should be beat with a wet rope. What the hell could they have been thinking? The NCAA should be embarrassed (once again) for ever allowing that and BSU’s pathetic turf as well. People have to seriously wonder what the hell is wrong with the NW. Disgusting blue turf and eye bleeding red turf. Huh?

Copper Griz said:
Does anyone know if ESPN2 has any filters for red screen? POS field is an embarrassment to all things sports related. An abomination. Welcome to Cheney and Tampax Stadium for tonight’s game. Too much? NO. Whoever approved that field should be beat with a wet rope. What the hell could they have been thinking? The NCAA should be embarrassed (once again) for ever allowing that and BSU’s pathetic turf as well. People have to seriously wonder what the hell is wrong with the NW. Disgusting blue turf and eye bleeding red turf. Huh?

You seem stressed.

It’s a goddam shame that the game is going to be nationally televised from what amounts to a shit high school field with about the worst most ugly turd of a turf field in the country. What a terrible way to represent the FCS. We’re basically broadcasting to the entire U.S. that the FCS is exactly as shitty as they imagined it was. As embarrassing as it is, it’s probably a more honest representation of the FCS, which is precisely why UM and any other self respecting program should be looking to move up

poorgriz said:
Copper Griz said:

You seem stressed.

I enjoyed this :lol:

poorgriz said:
Copper Griz said:

You seem stressed.

Not at all. Disgusted - yep. Would you want that putrid turf in your stadium? Well, maybe you would considering the debacle that currently exists. Lopsided looking architecture and all. I just need to realize that everything in the BSC and Boise pale in comparison to Wa Griz. Cheney doesn’t even have a shat pond.

poorgriz said:
Copper Griz said:

You seem stressed.

Think about it, nation-wide audience tunes in to watch a football game and the home team comes running out of the mouth of a blow-up mascot in their ridiculous stadium with unconnected and mismatched bleachers. Oh wait . . .never mind.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
It’s a goddam shame that the game is going to be nationally televised from what amounts to a shit high school field with about the worst most ugly turd of a turf field in the country. What a terrible way to represent the FCS. We’re basically broadcasting to the entire U.S. that the FCS is exactly as shitty as they imagined it was. As embarrassing as it is, it’s probably a more honest representation of the FCS, which is precisely why UM and any other self respecting program should be looking to move up

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back