• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In the regular season, do we go...

In the regular season, do we go...

• 11 and 0

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • 10 and 1

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • 9 and 2

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Bobcats Suck!

Votes: 42 62.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The toughest opponent right now appears to be EWU. I say that since the Bobcats schedule doesn’t really provide a lot of insight. 11-0 is very doable. Especially if the Griz hand EWU an a$$ whooping on the road. Griz Scat game could be interesting, but I don’t see the Griz losing this year. I said that in 2019 as well - so we shall see. Let’s not forget about injuries. Pretty early in the season right now and hopefully everyone stays healthy.

Copper Griz said:
The toughest opponent right now appears to be EWU. I say that since the Bobcats schedule doesn’t really provide a lot of insight. 11-0 is very doable. Especially if the Griz hand EWU an a$$ whooping on the road. Griz Scat game could be interesting, but I don’t see the Griz losing this year. I said that in 2019 as well - so we shall see. Let’s not forget about injuries. Pretty early in the season right now and hopefully everyone stays healthy.

I think EWU has a great offense that our great defense will hold. EWU's defense is crap. The only team that worries me right now are the Bobcats.

I’m just hoping our defense can provide consistency with the level they’re playing at. In 2019, our defense was good but we had two games where the defense looks bad (sac st. and Montana st.). Just hoping our defense doesn’t have a bad game. And need Cam to continue on his trajectory and clean up a few poor decision throws.

I vacillated between 11-0 and 10-1 because I think we'll beat Eastern, but I just don't have confidence that we'll beat the Cats, until I see it with my own eyes.

I really think we should beat everyone...this is the first team I can remember in at least a decade saying that about. But to do so I also think that the offense needs to improve, which I think it will. Run game needs to stay consistent, which I think it will. Stay relatively healthy which is always a wild card.

The way we played the first two games, especially defense says we beat everyones ass. I just haven't seen us run the table in so long, so the realist in me says we slip up somewhere. I think the Cats are most likely to get us, followed by EWU.

9-2

I'm just so snakebit that I'm not that confident we won't go to EWU and fall behind early, and I will continue to think we'll lose to the cats until we actually beat them.

You can flog me now, if you want. :lol:

I went 9-2
CATS,EWU and maybe NAU (who the hell knows which lumberjack team shows up???)
Those are our possible slip ups

Mavman said:
I went 9-2
CATS,EWU and maybe NAU (who the hell knows which lumberjack team shows up???)
Those are our possible slip ups

NAU? Good point actually. Could be a trap game. Especially since the Brawl is the following week. Look ahead and overlook NAU. I don’t think it will happen, but playing in their goofy dome - anything is possible.

uofmman1122 said:
9-2

I'm just so snakebit that I'm not that confident we won't go to EWU and fall behind early, and I will continue to think we'll lose to the cats until we actually beat them.

You can flog me now, if you want. :lol:
Okay but in most establishments you pay extra for that.

Griz til I die said:
I only voted for bobcats suck because I am extremely superstitious and don't want to jinx us one way or another.

well, as of now, about 45 people have jinx us.

Back