• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GSA Plates

70Griz

DONOR
I've had my GSA plates for about four years now since I moved back from AZ. Does anyone know how much revenue is generated from the sale of these plates? While living in AZ, the most popular personalized plate was for the AZ Cardinals and it brought in about $75K-$80K per year. Great way to support our Griz athletes.

70Griz said:
I've had my GSA plates for about four years now since I moved back from AZ. Does anyone know how much revenue is generated from the sale of these plates? While living in AZ, the most popular personalized plate was for the AZ Cardinals and it brought in about $75K-$80K per year. Great way to support our Griz athletes.

I'll bet half of that comes from Missouri snow birds who think it's their baseball team.

Trivia question: How many 'specialty plates' does Montana issue?

When I re-patriated after decades as an "out-of-stater" :puke:, the county Treasurers Office had a display of the current and inactive 'specialty plates.' Not the quickest place to wait, so I counted them.

Answer: Seven inactive, 200 current. That was about seven years ago.

Back