• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best College Tailgaiting Experience Via Twitter

grizpsych

I think we are placed low.

E__em77VkAgq8RW

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
That list lost all credibility with its inclusion of Northern Colorado.

But hey, in Greeley your tailgating experience includes free eau de parfum de Hereford wafting on the air.

Ah yes, those legendary tailgates at Western Michigan and Robert Morris. LSU can't hold a candle to them.

grizpsych said:
Note. This list is only for this upcoming weekend.

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. I guess I could've read the title in blue, but I'm still learning that skill. Still some questionable selections, right?

CDAGRIZ said:
grizpsych said:

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. I guess I could've read the title in blue, but I'm still learning that skill. Still some questionable selections, right?

Just friggin awful. Fresno? Give me a break.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizpsych said:

I agree that the list is still suspect. :thumb:

grizpsych said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I agree that the list is still suspect. :thumb:
I've been to several at Greeley. Most of the tailgaters are wearing Griz gear.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This one puzzled me too. All I can imagine is 40 oz. OE’s, shivs and neck tattoos.

Ursa Major said:
SoldierGriz said:

This one puzzled me too. All I can imagine is 40 oz. OE’s, shivs and neck tattoos.

:lol: Fresno State is the major leagues for EWU students. They colloquially refer to FSU as "The Show".

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: Fresno State is the major leagues for EWU students. They colloquially refer to FSU as "The Show".

That’s perfect!

Big Brother

EF1-F4-D25-E2-CE-4271-9-B7-C-DBEEB2077921.jpg

Salt Lake City? Unless things have changed in the last 30 years I'd rather tailgate in Jonestown, Guyana.

Griz90 said:
Washington is #1 cuz tailgating outside is better than going inside.

I’ve been to UW and ASU’s….ASU’s by a mile. More energy, more activity, and the women are 10x better looking, and wearing 10x less clothing.

Ursa Major said:
SoldierGriz said:

and what is wrong with 40's of olde english 800? cuz that's my brand.

Back