• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

This is the game we find out about both teams.

Kittens:
How good are they? Don't know they have played a shat schedule and a mid tier FBS Wyoming team.
They are traveling on a short week
They have the better Offense

Weber:
Do they have a health QB?
They have had 13 days off the prepare for this one.
They have the better Defense and Special Teams

My guess is this is a low scoring slugfest where the first team to get to 17 will win. 17 Might be enough

I think the Bobcats will win this by 14+... Now if Weber has one of their starting QB's back and their great return guy, they could have enough to win by 10. I don't know who is available for Weber however so I take the Bobcats.

A tweet from last week by Brett Hein who cover Weber indicated that Weber will have starting QB Bronson Barron back, as well as starting RB Josh Davis, and multiple O-linemen and D-linemen who have missed time. Weber's also coming off a bye week so that all improves Weber's chances greatly. Expecting a low scoring, tight final seconds game.

Ahhh…Friday night watching the cats. It reminds me of the Sam Houston State beat downs in the playoffs. All the cats fans dressed in their cleanest carhartt overalls piling onto the ToT in the third quarter.

I completely forgot this game was being played tonight. The Friday Night Lights theme fits well with the Bobcat schedule so far. I think I might watch so I can learn some player names, etc.

Ursa Major said:
Ahhh…Friday night watching the cats. It reminds me of the Sam Houston State beat downs in the playoffs. All the cats fans dressed in their cleanest carhartt overalls piling onto the ToT in the third quarter.

Bozeman is a lot more Patagonia these days.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Ursa Major said:

Bozeman is a lot more Patagonia these days.

Someone told me it's exactly like Los Angeles nowadays.

Back