• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP recording as usual this evening!

Does James ever hear the play call in the huddle and say to himself, "f--- it! I'm going long"?

Has PodDog Jr. discovered the magic that is Chewy.com yet?

It's difficult for those of us not in attendance to gauge since SWX rarely has a wide, full-field camera angle, but are our WRs just never winning? Are they never getting separation?

In 2019 we had great success running our big, fast WRs (Akem, Toure) on slants. Often due to their speed and abilities to make safeties miss, they went for big plays. Why aren't we seeing any of those this year? It seems a good safe route for a young QB facing pressure.

Was Yohance Humphery in attendance, and if so, is there a possibility of him suiting up?

Sidenote, listening to Colter's podcast and on the Etu Molden and Yo episodes it was revealed that Yo was initially a DB. Did not know that!

Do you blame our lackluster offensive performance more on the personnel available for the game, or the play calling? I'm of the opinion it had more to do with the personnel and nothing but freshmen at QB and RB. Sure the play calling at times was odd, but if this same game plan is run with Cam, Knight and Ostmo, I don't we have any problem winning this game.

Second, what have you guys heard about Cam, Ostmo, and possibly even Knight returning? I heard Cam is close and may even go this week. I also heard Ostmo would be back sometime in October, so that makes me think next week, but nobody has said anything about Knight which must mean they are anticipating redshirting him, however he can play in 4 games so????

Also this is more of a suggestion than a question, but ban that cat troll on twitter that leaves questions in the comments every week attacking different players and coaches. He's quite the classy piece of shit!

Thanks guys!

Given the adjustment Bobby made against Idaho in his first stint, are you surprised that no adjustments have been made to help Brown. No screens, reverses, jet sweeps to get the ball into playmakers hands and get the opposing D out of their zones?

If Brint could sell 3105 Evans Ridge Rd, would you take the commission and donate the full amount to: A) Indoor Practice Field, B) New Men and Women Basketball Locker-room project or C) buy a suite and name it the GFP suite?

If Montana loses against the Cats and gets an non-seed entry into the playoffs, will you consider this a successful season or one that falls short of expectations with a bright future?

Schematically, what did Sac do that disrupted the O so much?

With contributors hanging up their cleats, do you think Bobby has a locker room problem?

First time watching the game in Moscow. What should I expect for the stadium? Where should I go afterwards to celebrate if the Griz win? And If the worse happens what liquor store do vandal fans go to when their teams usually lose?

PDXGrizzly said:

With contributors hanging up their cleats, do you think Bobby has a locker room problem?
Are you just not paying attention? 2 guys have left the team, one of which for mental health reasons. He probably thought he could get through the season without any problems, turns out he couldn't do it. If you don't believe him, Kyle Hansen wrote a very nice feature on him citing student athletes battling mental health. I'm attaching the link cause maybe you'll appreciate it more if you understand what he's going through.
https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/colton-keintz-opens-up-about-battles-with-mental-health-decision-to-retire-from-montana-grizzlies

Secondly, Ganoung never gave a very good reason for why he left the team in his statement on twitter, which makes me think he just quit because he lost his starting spot and wasn't getting any playing time. Maybe there's more to it than that, but for you to sit here and say it's a locker room problem shows that you're just not paying attention. A locker room problem is what the men's basketball team experienced last year. This is nowhere even close to a locker room problem. Get real!

Griz til I die said:
Do you blame our lackluster offensive performance more on the personnel available for the game, or the play calling? I'm of the opinion it had more to do with the personnel and nothing but freshmen at QB and RB. Sure the play calling at times was odd, but if this same game plan is run with Cam, Knight and Ostmo, I don't we have any problem winning this game.

Second, what have you guys heard about Cam, Ostmo, and possibly even Knight returning? I heard Cam is close and may even go this week. I also heard Ostmo would be back sometime in October, so that makes me think next week, but nobody has said anything about Knight which must mean they are anticipating redshirting him, however he can play in 4 games so????

Also this is more of a suggestion than a question, but ban that cat troll on twitter that leaves questions in the comments every week attacking different players and coaches. He's quite the classy piece of shit!

Thanks guys!

Agreed. Keith needs to be thrown on the Twitter scrap heap.

Griz til I die said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Are you just not paying attention? 2 guys have left the team, one of which for mental health reasons. He probably thought he could get through the season without any problems, turns out he couldn't do it. If you don't believe him, Kyle Hansen wrote a very nice feature on him citing student athletes battling mental health. I'm attaching the link cause maybe you'll appreciate it more if you understand what he's going through.
https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/colton-keintz-opens-up-about-battles-with-mental-health-decision-to-retire-from-montana-grizzlies

Secondly, Ganoung never gave a very good reason for why he left the team in his statement on twitter, which makes me think he just quit because he lost his starting spot and wasn't getting any playing time. Maybe there's more to it than that, but for you to sit here and say it's a locker room problem shows that you're just not paying attention. A locker room problem is what the men's basketball team experienced last year. This is nowhere even close to a locker room problem. Get real!

Holy crap. It was a question. When contributors leave it makes me think there is a morale problem. I have no vendetta against Coach. Never have. It was a question, not an observation.

I don’t have any proximity to the program nor do I have time to read every article about the Griz that is out there. I will gladly read what you have attached, however please recognize that I do not have any vendetta, I am just not in the know. That is why I asked the question.

PDXGrizzly said:
Griz til I die said:

Holy crap. It was a question. When contributors leave it makes me think there is a morale problem. I have no vendetta against Coach. Never have. It was a question, not an observation.

I don’t have any proximity to the program nor do I have time to read every article about the Griz that is out there. I will gladly read what you have attached, however please recognize that I do not have any vendetta, I am just not in the know. That is why I asked the question.
My bad! I’m just heated from some of the posts on this board the last few days. It’s also hard to sometimes figure out people’s tone over text. My apologies!

PDXGrizzly said:
Griz til I die said:

Don't you understand that any suggestion which might lead to alleged, or insinuated criticism of our coaches is not allowed, you bad fan you!!!! You should understand that everything surrounding the team is pop-cycles and daisies.

Michigan fans are banned from criticizing Jim Harbaugh for his failure to beat Ohio State, and you should never even think of criticizing the legend of Bobby Hauck, even if he goes 0-4 against the Bobcats! Don't you understand that it takes time, and a lack of injuries, to re-build a program???

Back