• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Pod w/Colter Nuanez - Sac loss, state of the team, looking forward

BWahlberg

DONOR
We had a marathon pod this week. Colter Nuanez with ESPN / Skyline joined us and we went a full 3 hours dissecting the Sac loss, where this team is at, and what they need to do moving forward. It's a pod loaded with great info, funny stories, and as usual some crazy questions.

Search Griz Fan Pod wherever you get your podcasts, or try Montana Mint Sports. As usual, here's a link to our pod tweet with links to Apple / Spotify / Web.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1450504952153968640

I'm only 40 minutes in, but I think it's very spot on so far. The point about (paraphrasing) doing something different to get a win rather than trying to make something fit into the system you want to run was *chef's kiss*.

CDAGRIZ said:
I'm only 40 minutes in, but I think it's very spot on so far. The point about (paraphrasing) doing something different to get a win rather than trying to make something fit into the system you want to run was *chef's kiss*.

:thumb:

It's really the crux of the situation right now.

OK, 90 minutes in right now (had some interruptions). This is on the Mount Rushmore of GFP episodes so far. I make fewer than five serious posts per year, but this is one of them. If you follow Griz, Bobcat, BSC, or FCS FB, give this a listen. Extremely good points made all around.

CDAGRIZ said:
OK, 90 minutes in right now (had some interruptions). This is on the Mount Rushmore of GFP episodes so far. I make fewer than five serious posts per year, but this is one of them. If you follow Griz, Bobcat, BSC, or FCS FB, give this a listen. Extremely good points made all around.

Just under an hour into it... Favorite part so far

Colter: You know what Montana State is doing better than anyone else in the country right now?

One of the people (I don't know all their names, or their voices): Marketing...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Colter: You know what Montana State is doing better than anyone else in the country right now?

That was Luke - I about fell out of my chair :lol:

BWahlberg said:
SACCAT66 said:

That was Luke - I about fell out of my chair :lol:

He isn't wrong...

My 2nd favorite part so far....

Every 5 minutes, almost on the DOT, the sound of another beer can opening...

PS... 87 minutes in, and I can start to hear the slurring, and the "I love you man" type feeling....

CDAGRIZ said:

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1450575100739153923

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1450575100739153923

It’s the truth. Very nice work.

The reality of rural Monana and subsequently rural Montana's HS sports programs is/was a bitter pill of reality to swallow.

SACCAT66 said:
My 2nd favorite part so far....

Every 5 minutes, almost on the DOT, the sound of another beer can opening...

PS... 87 minutes in, and I can start to hear the slurring, and the "I love you man" type feeling....

I was thinking the same thing. Those beers are mic'd up.

Side note, you guys are getting good at these podcasts.

Back