• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @ Vandals Score Prediction

OrgonGriz

Let’s kick it off…

I hate to say it but I think our struggles continue this weekend on the road in Moscow.

Griz put up 28 on EWU With Cam. Vandals put up 21 on the Eags.

I think this one will be close but we come up just short to got 4-3 on the season.

Griz 24
Vandals 27

42-7 Griz..I am so confident that if the Griz lose I will stop posting until the Brawl. No way no how are we going to lose this week. Idaho is a shit show and now way no how will we leave there without a win.

Petrino's team doesn't GAF about Petrino, they're not going to care about a rivalry that peaked in 2003.

UM 24
UI 7

OrgonGriz said:
Let’s kick it off…

I hate to say it but I think our struggles continue this weekend on the road in Moscow.

Griz put up 28 on EWU With Cam. Vandals put up 21 on the Eags.

I think this one will be close but we come up just short to got 4-3 on the season.

Griz 24
Vandals 27
Idaho misses the FG; overtime....

retiredpopo said:
42-7 Griz..I am so confident that if the Griz lose I will stop posting until the Brawl. No way no how are we going to lose this week. Idaho is a shit show and now way no how will we leave there without a win.
I was so wrong last week that I'm gun shy to even think about a prediction.

My prediction is that the griz thump the Vandals handily, then destroy SU, then destroy UNC, then all griz nation gets overconfident again and people re book their flights to Frisco, and then the griz get beat by NAU in Flagstaff. Then of course the following weekend..........

poorgriz said:
My prediction is that the griz thump the Vandals handily, then destroy SU, then destroy UNC, then all griz nation gets overconfident again and people re book their flights to Frisco, and then the griz get beat by NAU in Flagstaff. Then of course the following weekend..........

oh yeah?

well that's just like, your opinion, man

I'm an Eastern guy and have seen both Idaho and Montana play. I'd be willing to bet my house on Montana winning. Your boys would have to completely piss down their leg to lose.

Montana looks to me like a great team-in-waiting. You have a lot of talent, but a few missing pieces to go from really good to really great. Idaho isn't even close. Their talent level is substandard. If you took Montana 's roster and Idaho's roster and made a two-deep of the best available players, a minimum of 30 would be Montana guys. Maybe even 35+. The discrepancy in talent is that massive.

I know playing in domes can be weird, but it can't possibly compensate for the immense talent difference. I'd guess Montana will have to feel out Idaho a little bit, but open it up by halftime. I'd be surprised if Montana didn't win by 20 or more.

Back