• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crybabies at eastern pissed

futuregrizer

How exactly does this happen? Nearly every pundit had us in the top 8. Not only do we not get a top 8, we draw a reasonably tough team in the first round while there were several patsies to choose from. Then, if we win, we go on the road to play a team with an identical record, fewer quality wins, that we already beat.

Did our AD lobby for us at all? This has Montana hands all over it. Fuck Kent Haslam, because I'm sure he was steering this ship. If nothing else, and the committee truly didn't believe we were a top 8 team, why would you then think we're not even close and pitch us a tougher team in the first round? Why not Sacred Heart? Or Holy Cross? Do they really think those two merit better consideration based on their body of work than Eastern?

While difficult, there's a route to making this better. Beat UNI and then go to Missoula and beat Montana. All our fans that make the trip can break into Kent Haslam's office and take a big shit on his desk and piss in his file cabinet.

Advancing the Standard for over 40 years!

AZGrizFan said:
They really DO struggle with the concept of regionalization. Retards…

Such a bizarre take anyway. Haslam can’t “steer” anything related to the griz. And do eastern fans honestly believe if he could he’d decide to use that infinite power to have the griz play eastern again, possibly JMU and then possibly NDSU?! Who would want that?

How anyone could look at UM’s draw and think haslam pulled strings to get THAT bracket is an asinine take.

Not sure, but I think a school's AD has to leave the room when that school is being discussed for seeding.

After listening to the playoff commissioner explain he had to recuse himself and leave the room when they were considering the school where he is the AD, that was on the bubble and was left out, it was obvious
no school's AD has any influence. Haslam probably had to leave when they were discussing Montana.

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
They really DO struggle with the concept of regionalization. Retards…

Such a bizarre take anyway. Haslam can’t “steer” anything related to the griz. And do eastern fans honestly believe if he could he’d decide to use that infinite power to have the griz play eastern again, possibly JMU and then possibly NDSU?! Who would want that?

How anyone could look at UM’s draw and think haslam pulled strings to get THAT bracket is an asinine take.

I literally went there to tactfully tell them that exact same info. They triggered, got more passed, and accused me of talking down to them. They really do struggle with a very simple concept.

Well I will say this, if the roles were reversed and we had the exact same record as Eastern, we beat them head-to-head and they got a seed and we didn't, Griz fans would be off the charts pissed off.

Griz2k said:
Well I will say this, if the roles were reversed and we had the exact same record as Eastern, we beat them head-to-head and they got a seed and we didn't, Griz fans would be off the charts pissed off.

It's not the fact that they're pissed that bothers me. It's the tinfoil hat Haslam bullshit.

What they don't remember is that they lost to Weber State who was barely ranked....the Griz lost to two ranked teams...and EWU have a more current loss to MSU that the Griz just beat....what have you done for me lately is what goes for the committee also....the tin hat thing is very ridiculous....they should also be pissed at themselves for losing to Weber....if that wouldn't have happened then they would have been either 5 or 6 seed.

Kind of a threatening tone and message from the Beagle fan. Break into Haslam’s office and do what? Man, really would seem he is inciting violence. I got nervous for a second and realized “all the Eagle fans traveling to the game” = 3. Crisis averted. Eags should worry about UNI. Not sure they will survive that game.

ChesterGriz said:
Is there a link to their clown car act show website?

Might want to click with a beer. They are miserable… https://bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6985&sid=e50f655c81463fb23cc4e4adb8307fdb

I think the appropriate place for them to go second was probably sac state and send us Davis/sdsu. Not that I’d be real excited to run into sdsu either.

fltheadgriz said:
What they don't remember is that they lost to Weber State who was barely ranked....the Griz lost to two ranked teams...and EWU have a more current loss to MSU that the Griz just beat....what have you done for me lately is what goes for the committee also....the tin hat thing is very ridiculous....they should also be pissed at themselves for losing to Weber....if that wouldn't have happened then they would have been either 5 or 6 seed.

2 losses in a row, MSU and an unranked, sixth place Weber team and many are forgetting one of their wins was D2 Central Wash. So they only had 8 D1 wins too. They keep screaming they were 9-2….not to the committee….they were 8-2 as the d2 is a non counter.

DuCharme said:
ChesterGriz said:
Is there a link to their clown car act show website?

Might want to click with a beer. They are miserable… https://bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6985&sid=e50f655c81463fb23cc4e4adb8307fdb

I made the mistake of looking….pretty funny.

All Haslam apparently. Even though he has no influence on our participation and we have the toughest bracket.

If I was that Dopa guys woman I would feed him some coal and follow him around, he would shit a big diamond eventually as tight as his ass is over this deal.

Back