• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Pod - Guest Shaun Rainey on the Brawl, the playoffs, and Thanksgiving

BWahlberg

DONOR
Happy Thanksgiving week Griz Nation! We've got a marathon pod in store for you. Long road trip or flight? Need to get away from family? Bored? Well we've got you covered, it's 3 hours of talk on the Brawl of the Wild win, the FCS playoffs, the regular season, and fan questions.

Shaun Rainey with ABC/Fox joins for some beers and shares some great insights and observations from his aspect which I think you'll all really enjoy. He also has a fun trivia game where we try to identify what player best symbolizes a description of a Thanksgiving dish.

As always - you can find Griz Fan Podcast or Montana Mint Sports in your favorite podcast app - or twitter link below to Apple/Spotify/Web

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1462830060159705088

I'm at the 1hr mark. Mike on watching the UM/EWU game: "I watched it at a bar with some friends, camping . . ." Dude was just roughing it. Love it!

CDAGRIZ said:
I'm at the 1hr mark. Mike on watching the UM/EWU game: "I watched it at a bar with some friends, camping . . ." Dude was just roughing it. Love it!

Real rough life with the camper and a nearby bar, yep :lol:

Although, in all honesty... that's the way I'd do it too.

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, without a doubt!

Had to cut up one more, Luke's detailed thoughts on playoff regionalization.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1462907719762030594

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That's the way you'd do it, or the way Courtney would make you do it?

EverettGriz said:
BWahlberg said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

EverettGriz said:
BWahlberg said:

Ha! Courtney grew up camping in campers all the time - that's totally her jam. I was in boy scouts and we just tent camped, but I've got to admit, when we started camping in the in-laws camper... that was pretty nice haha.

CDAGRIZ said:

It's a rough life but someone's got to do it.

Back