• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If a single picture could sum up Saturday

That's hilarious! My dad pointed out to me yesterday as he was watching the replay that Ford intentionally slowed down as if to gloat that "oh you almost had me, you gotta be quicker than that". Not sure I'm a huge fan of that as I would get worried that it would come back to bite him in the ass if he got taken down. That cat kicker actually has some speed, he kept up with him somewhat good.

Griz til I die said:
That's hilarious! My dad pointed out to me yesterday as he was watching the replay that Ford intentionally slowed down as if to gloat that "oh you almost had me, you gotta be quicker than that". Not sure I'm a huge fan of that as I would get worried that it would come back to bite him in the ass if he got taken down. That cat kicker actually has some speed, he kept up with him somewhat good.
I was wondering about that, but I think he was watching GrizVision at the time, so he knew if he needed to turn it on.

Smiling to the student section.

Love the Griz fan giving the business to the scat band before JF even reaches the goal line

Is that Brint in the sweatshirt and khakis with his hands raised a few rows up from the cat player’s helmet?

garizzalies said:
Smiling to the student section.

Love the Griz fan giving the business to the scat band before JF even reaches the goal line

It looks as if he's beginning to direct them to play the fight song. Certainly if there was ever a play worth vim and vigor (whatever the f--k those things even are).

I think people are underestimating how amazing this picture is hahaha. Zoom in on his face. It’s hilarious and amazing.

Back