• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

I am a season ticket holder and I have logged in to GrizTix multiple times to purchase my seats for the December 3 game and I give up. Does anyone know the link or what you do in GrizTix to purchase season tickets for the game. Maybe it is my age? Thanks

scotlandgriz said:
I am a season ticket holder and I have logged in to GrizTix multiple times to purchase my seats for the December 3 game and I give up. Does anyone know the link or what you do in GrizTix to purchase season tickets for the game. Maybe it is my age? Thanks

Here is the information from Griz Tix:

Log in to your GrizTix account, make sure you are on the "Manage My Tickets" option then click on the "Season Renewal Application" option to start the process.
Good Luck!
Go Griz!

I am the same, i can see where it shows in my order history for them but with a balance due, but for the life of me I cannot find where you click to buy them. Of course the phones are busy at the Adams Center all morning

mtgrizzly said:
I am the same, i can see where it shows in my order history for them but with a balance due, but for the life of me I cannot find where you click to buy them. Of course the phones are busy at the Adams Center all morning

If you reserved your tickets you were sent an email saying they would bill your credit card Tuesday:
Per Griz Tix:

The deadline to reserve your season tickets is Monday, November 22, at 10 p.m.

Credit card information will be securely stored and charged early Tuesday morning.

Go Griz!

So I went in to Manage my account and season renewals and it tells met the following: Sorry, you currently have no applications available online.

So thanks for the tip but something must be screwed up with my account. If anyone has other information or a step I am missing let me know. I have had nothing but issues with GrizTIx all year. I have never successfully bought a ticket on GrizTix. I always end up calling and waiting for hours. Such is life.

scotlandgriz said:
So I went in to Manage my account and season renewals and it tells met the following: Sorry, you currently have no applications available online.

So thanks for the tip but something must be screwed up with my account. If anyone has other information or a step I am missing let me know. I have had nothing but issues with GrizTIx all year. I have never successfully bought a ticket on GrizTix. I always end up calling and waiting for hours. Such is life.

Did you reserve your playoff tickets prior to today? If so, look in your ticket history and your playoff tickets will show there.
Go Griz!

I completely agree with the posters who have had problems with Griz Tix. It’s a baffling and inexcusably difficult system. It timed out in 0.7 seconds. Yes I can see my tix in “order history” but how did they get there? Perhaps we could get an MSU grad to come over and set it up for us? JFC! Why can’t their just be a button called “buy my F’n playoff tickets now”? And if they are going to just charge my credit card for them shouldnt there be a notice? It’s and embarrassingly bad system.

As someone who had to endure your "ticket system" last weekend I'll just wish you all the best of luck that you're able to not only get into the game, but when you do you don't have people in your seats already.

Good luck and God Speed. ;)

i too am having problems. also want to clarify it says we have until 10pm Tuesday to reserve our season tickets. but there is nowhere to "reserve" them

So I got a ticket alert that says I have until 10:30 Tuesday November 23, 2021 to reserve season tickets. I did not reserve them yesterday. When I go to Order history there is nothing in there. So I guess I am back to square one. How do I reserve my season tickets in GrizTIx? I have tried the phone all morning and it is busy. Would like to go but I am running out of patience. I guess I could just wait and buy tickets other than my season tickets or just watch it on TV. Thanks for the assistance everyone. I do mean that.

HookedonGriz said:
It was easy as can be for me 🤷‍♂️

:thumb:

Coming next....the inevitable thread about TV coverage for next Friday's game....oh wait some guy already talking ESPN2......how do I get ESPN2? Do I need a TV?

Can someone go buy me my tickets and bring them to my house and also come by my house game day to set up my TV for me in case no one offers to drive me to the game and park my car for me?

scotlandgriz said:
So I got a ticket alert that says I have until 10:30 Tuesday November 23, 2021 to reserve season tickets. I did not reserve them yesterday. When I go to Order history there is nothing in there. So I guess I am back to square one. How do I reserve my season tickets in GrizTIx? I have tried the phone all morning and it is busy. Would like to go but I am running out of patience. I guess I could just wait and buy tickets other than my season tickets or just watch it on TV. Thanks for the assistance everyone. I do mean that.

1..Click this link and then log in.

https://griztix.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=GA&linkID=montana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

2. Look for season renewal application on upper right and click that

3. Order the FCS playoffs tix

4. I gave them credit card information but it said it will not be charged until today or tomorrow.

5. I then received an email confirmation that my order went through and my tickets are there

Mousegriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
It was easy as can be for me 🤷‍♂️

:thumb:

Coming next....the inevitable thread about TV coverage for next Friday's game....oh wait some guy already talking ESPN2......how do I get ESPN2? Do I need a TV?

Can someone go buy me my tickets and bring them to my house and also come by my house game day to set up my TV for me in case no one offers to drive me to the game and park my car for me?

Nah man, I'm very computer savvy and my shit isn't working. its not a laziness thing. something is screwy

mtgrizzly said:

I am in this same exact boat.

HookedonGriz said:
scotlandgriz said:

https://griztix.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=GA&linkID=montana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

4. I gave them credit card information but it said it will not be charged until today or tomorrow.

5. I then received an email confirmation that my order went through and my tickets are there

i get that but when i go into season renewal application there is no Order FCS playoff tix

mtgrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

i get that but when i go into season renewal application there is no Order FCS playoff tix

Is there a “buy tickets” link? I found that link when I was in there just a minute ago and when I clicked on it I went to football and it showed FCS playoff tickets

What made it super simple for me is I got an email from GrizTix last Friday announcing the playoff tickets with a link to “login here”.

When I logged in that season renewal application was readily available when I clicked on that the tickets were readily available and it was super simple.

Maybe anyone who’s having issues should look for that email from GrizTix from last Friday and login through that. I think that provides a shortcut.

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizzly said:

Is there a “buy tickets” link? I found that link when I was in there just a minute ago and when I clicked on it I went to football and it showed FCS playoff tickets

yes but it doesn't allow me to select my season tickets, just allows me to try and purchase other seats

Back