• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who do ya want?

Who do you want to play

• ewooo

Votes: 54 56.3%
  • Farley's Follies

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • the bobcats suck

Votes: 69 71.9%

• Total voters

EverettGriz

DONOR
ewoo is, well, ewoo.

Remember in 2011 when Farley couldn't stop yammering about how uni got hosed and should have been seeded higher than UM, then they rolled into Missoula and lost -- in a night game at WaGriz -- like 132 to 6?

Needless to say, beating either would be joyous. But would one be more fun?

I think beating EWU would be more fun. Lost to them in the regular season, and now we get a chance to be the ones to eliminate them from the postseason.

It would be very satisfying to beat either one, but we really need to get revenge on EWU, especially after Limu Jones ran his mouth about how the Griz don't deserve a seed.

I want to stomp the Eagles and shut them up about playoff seeding and Limu Jones running his mouth. Good motivation for the Griz. We will beat them by 14 at home I predict!

MammaB said:
I want to stomp the Eagles and shut them up about playoff seeding and Limu Jones running his mouth. Good motivation for the Griz. We will beat them by 14 at home I predict!

At LEAST 14. No 4th quarter comeback this time.

EverettGriz said:
ewoo is, well, ewoo.

Remember in 2011 when Farley couldn't stop yammering about how uni got hosed and should have been seeded higher than UM, then they rolled into Missoula and lost -- in a night game at WaGriz -- like 132 to 6?

Needless to say, beating either would be joyous. But would one be more fun?

The year they started with a #3 ranking and Farley invited alumni to come and watch. His confidence was that high. That was the game where the UNI announcers called JLM “Mr Electricity” and it stuck. He’d just returned a punt to the house. 81 yards. Griz, 20-14.

We kinda own uni. Ewoo has been lucky in some of our games. And they act like they haven’t. Gimme ewoo.

*edit - And I’ve no clue why I quoted EG to make my post. Brain fart, I guess.

Ewoo for sure. I think I hate those guys more than the boobcats. At least the boobs have some Montana kids on the team. (Last Saturday was a great day in Grizville) Though beating UNI would be fun. Since moving to Iowa I get stopped at almost every sporting event, sports show etc. because I always have at least a Griz hat on, asking me about the Griz and why I continue to pull for them living here and all. Been a Griz guy since the 70’s whether in Montana or all the years away in the service. Why change now. My daughter and I had many years in the North End Zone together supporting the Griz. Scheming to get out for the game next week no matter who we play. Good to see the Griz truly relevant again. Apologize, kinda got rambling there.
GO GRIZ!!!!

Eastern for revenge and general principle.

No. Iowa just to continue our domination.

Tough choice but I’m going to always support a Big Sky team over a MVFC team. That’s automatic

Eastern Washington I’m pulling for you!

I want EWU to lose every game EWU plays. This week or next week, really just every week.

Lots to be thankful for, most of all. Enjoy it, everyone.

goatcreekgriz said:
I want EWU to lose every game EWU plays. This week or next week, really just every week.

Good point. It would be hilarious if after all the crowing about how they got screwed, they lose at home to the last team in.

gv17 said:
Ewoo for sure. I think I hate those guys more than the boobcats. At least the boobs have some Montana kids on the team. (Last Saturday was a great day in Grizville) Though beating UNI would be fun. Since moving to Iowa I get stopped at almost every sporting event, sports show etc. because I always have at least a Griz hat on, asking me about the Griz and why I continue to pull for them living here and all. Been a Griz guy since the 70’s whether in Montana or all the years away in the service. Why change now. My daughter and I had many years in the North End Zone together supporting the Griz. Scheming to get out for the game next week no matter who we play. Good to see the Griz truly relevant again. Apologize, kinda got rambling there.
GO GRIZ!!!!

I've lived in five states and I have had similar questions. My reply is along the lines of my loyalty doesn't change with my zipcode. I've never understood people who just abandon their sports teams just because they happen to move. I've never heard anyone ask a Red Sox fan who moves to LA why they aren't Angels fans. Can't imagine why anyone would think it would/should be different for one's college team. Just my reaction, having experienced that question..

Limu-Imu (borrowed that) said Montana did not deserve a seed and their fans have gone ballistic against Haslam and Montana. I now want the Iowans to take them out in the first round, a big serving of humble pie. Then Farley can have another dose of Wa/Griz

Htowngriz said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Good point. It would be hilarious if after all the crowing about how they got screwed, they lose at home to the last team in.
Exactly.

Who do I WANT to BEAT? EWO. They are a bunch of punks. Always have been, probably always will be. And, we owe them this year. But, they also scare me the most.

Sooooo, I would choose UNI because I feel, the Griz anywhere, but definitely in Wa Griz, are the prominent source of Coach Farley's nightmares.

Back