• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 eGriz Big Sky Pick'em Challenge Champions!

get'em_griz

DONOR
Congratulations to Griz2K and Ursa Major, the 2021 eGriz Big Sky pick'em Champions! :clap: :clap: :clap:

For bragging rights, I am creating champion banners for winners to display in their signatures if they want to do so!

260632672_4530711446995344_8625317289583350051_n.jpg

260938906_4530711480328674_5147004238164960840_n.jpg

And here are the final standings for the 2021 season:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HdNGZHrg84nDBz1iKF89MR-vL3bh2hbxt7BJ-tlRA_M/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again for playing! Looking forward to going at it again next season!

get'em_griz said:
Congratulations to Griz2K and Ursa Major, the 2021 eGriz Big Sky pick'em Champions! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats to the winners! I know you probably said so, but if picks aren't made, does the picker go 0'fer for the week? If so, maybe an award for last place among those who picked every week? :lol: Like an anti-Shiva? Thanks for doing this, man! :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
get'em_griz said:

Congrats to the winners! I know you probably said so, but if picks aren't made, does the picker go 0'fer for the week? If so, maybe an award for last place among those who picked every week? :lol: Like an anti-Shiva? Thanks for doing this, man! :thumb:

:lol: That's not a bad idea! Yep anyone who doesn't make a pick goes 0'fer for that week. I might just have to create a special award for the last place winner who did make picks every week :lol:

03ba27d844719a4f0902d75e02c05136.jpg

I’m living proof that even a blind nut can find a squirrel every now and again.

Thank You for organizing this once again Get’em! It’s always a lot of fun.

get'em_griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: That's not a bad idea! Yep anyone who doesn't make a pick goes 0'fer for that week. I might just have to create a special award for the last place winner who did make picks every week :lol:

03ba27d844719a4f0902d75e02c05136.jpg

Love it. Crown the last place winner already. I'm gunning for it next season.

When did we start having ties on egriz? You fellas are gonna need to roll around on the mat some to break this one.

Excuse me, but when can I expect my 14th place trophy and check to be delivered? I've got some christmas shopping to get done...

Back