• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How did Britt do on the practice squad this year?

The question for the coaching staff is whether Daniel Britt with bring enough challenge to Kris Brown for QB1 or if they need to bring in a drop down QB to challenge.
Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
The question for the coaching staff is whether Daniel Britt with bring enough challenge to Kris Brown for QB1 or if they need to bring in a drop down QB to challenge.
Go Griz!

Patterson out of the loop ?

What is clear is that the QB job will not be handed to Brown next spring. He will have to earn it. I would be surprised not to see a dropdown join the group of competitors.

GottaluvGriz said:
Go Griz!

Patterson = RS JR
Brown = RS Soph
Britt = RS Frosh
Huot = True Frosh

What’s missing?
Maybe 2 since one seems to be relegated to wildcat.

Art Spooner said:
GottaluvGriz said:
Go Griz!

Patterson = RS JR
Brown = RS Soph
Britt = RS Frosh
Huot = True Frosh

What’s missing?

DO NOT FORGET HUNT-DUCKS SAID TO BOOKMARK THIS:

Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:00 pm

You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

Griz1 said:
Art Spooner said:
Patterson = RS JR
Brown = RS Soph
Britt = RS Frosh
Huot = True Frosh

What’s missing?

You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

I’m dying! 🤣 I remember this post!

“A national championship, for sure,” Britt said. “Nothing less than that.”

https://bvmsports.com/2020/10/30/montana-football-commit-one-of-the-best-dual-threat-qbs-in-nevada/

yellowstone60 said:
“A national championship, for sure,” Britt said. “Nothing less than that.”

https://bvmsports.com/2020/10/30/montana-football-commit-one-of-the-best-dual-threat-qbs-in-nevada/

The right mindset and Montana tough. Love it. And have loved it since he committed. I believe he IS the future at the position, and I believe the cat fans WILL be annoyed. :lol:

Britt is gonna be a stud. That being said. We’ll have a transfer this winter. Would not be shocked to see someone walk from the team either. I think it’s clear who that might be.

mtgrizfankb said:
Britt is gonna be a stud. That being said. We’ll have a transfer this winter. Would not be shocked to see someone walk from the team either. I think it’s clear who that might be.

Well if you’re thinking Patterson, I would LOVE to see him converted to a RB. If you’re thinking Brown, THAT would be surprising.

mtgrizfankb said:

Is he from kitty land ?

Griz1 said:
Art Spooner said:
Patterson = RS JR
Brown = RS Soph
Britt = RS Frosh
Huot = True Frosh

What’s missing?

Common sense, kind of dictates this is likely to happen. With recent coaching changes, the chances increase this happening.

Again, play close attention to qb battles and coaching changes. January is very optimistic. I'm thinking, a transfer to happen this spring.

I'll go out on a limb and say it. Morris will xfr from Washington. It makes sense, considering the current landscape. Added bonus points: Morris is friends with some of the current GRIZ.

As for Britt, I'm excited to see how quickly he can mature and adjust to the college game. I love his confidence and leadership. Dalton Sneed 2.0 ?

mtgrizrule said:
I'll go out on a limb and say it. Morris will xfr from Washington. It makes sense, considering the current landscape. Added bonus points: Morris is friends with some of the current GRIZ.
I don't think Morris could win the job here.

Back