• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

IdaGriz01

Since no one else has stepped up ... here it is.

Aside from all the usual things we have to ourselves to be thankful for ... Let's all be thankful to all the young men and women who work so hard (and put their health at risk) ... and allow us to share their accomplishments. [It's a football board, but the sentiment should apply to all young athletes.]

And an extra measure of Thanks! to the fellows who are going to be playing today.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Griz - on this board and on the field! Take time to give thanks for all the good you have in your lives!

More to be thankful about: A very nice brunch at home to get the food day rolling. Not elaborate ... that comes later. :)

Hope all of you who happen to look in on eGriz are having wonderful days too.

Happy Thanksgiving Ida and well said! And a very happy Thanksgiving holiday to everyone on this board and our Griz faithful!

Gotta Love Griz cat replay on Turkey day!! Suck it kittens!! FTC FTC FTC, all day long!!

Harm said:
Gotta Love Griz cat replay on Turkey day!! Suck it kittens!! FTC FTC FTC, all day long!!
Saw that was on. :thumb:

And you have a great idea there. Luckily, we kept our own record of the game. (May keep that, like forever. :lol: )

I recorded it as well Ida, I've been watching/listening to it all week long on my runs, I enjoy the hell out of watching this defense, and I'm not a defense guy. They are just damn fun to watch!

Harm said:
I recorded it as well Ida, I've been watching/listening to it all week long on my runs, I enjoy the hell out of watching this defense, and I'm not a defense guy. They are just damn fun to watch!
Hope that means actual, physical runs ... and you're not driving deliveries or something. ;) :lol:

Yes, 5-8 miles/day. Now, we'll not speak of that, which must not be named...fried shrimp and the accompanying sauce...that's a WHOLE different kind of run I've heard...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. You’ll help keep me sane, even those of you who drive me freakin bonkers. :thumb:

Best to all today
We are BLESSED to be a part of Griz Nation
Especially this year since the Trophy is back in the Mecca of FCS Football where it belongs!

Thanksgiving Dinner II ... about to happen.

Thought it would be worth recalling that every day it's good to be thankful for family, friends, and all the other blessings in our lives.

IdaGriz01 said:
Thanksgiving Dinner II ... about to happen.

Thought it would be worth recalling that every day it's good to be thankful for family, friends, and all the other blessings in our lives.

+1000

Back