• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boom! Here we go.

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
Wife sent this to me this morning. Share the shit out of this. Let's get our boys fired up and kick the shit out of the ewoks.

https://fb.watch/9zG3BPwKH_/

I want each and every one of you responsible for false starts, against these guys. If you can't handle that, pass the ticket off to someone who can.

Let's fucking go.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Hope we’ve learned to not run it up the middle every first down.
We've learned it's part of our offensive strategy to take advantage of our strengths.

These are golden nuggets.

“A salty defense, probably the best defense we’ve faced thus far from front to back this year,” Best said about UNI. “Nothing was easy, and that was evident.”

Dmontanagrizzlies said:

“A salty defense, probably the best defense we’ve faced thus far from front to back this year,” Best said about UNI. “Nothing was easy, and that was evident.”

Lol…quotes like these are for the fans, players could care less. I’d be more concerned if Eastern wasn’t ready and talking about Montana. Be prepared, you have a really pissed off EWU team coming in Friday night…it’s going to be a great game…

marceagfan5 said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Lol…quotes like these are for the fans, players could care less. I’d be more concerned if Eastern wasn’t ready and talking about Montana. Be prepared, you have a really pissed off EWU team coming in Friday night…it’s going to be a great game…

Is it because they had to play on that red piece of shit Saturday? Cause that would sure make me angry.

marceagfan5 said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Yeah, I'm sure your receiver running his mouth did nothing to fire up our players...

EverettGriz said:
marceagfan5 said:

Is it because they had to play on that red piece of shit Saturday? Cause that would sure make me angry.

Oh that retort was a gem. Laughed for a couple minutes over that one EG. Funny stuff

Back