• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Welcome to Cheney Video - may God help us!

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Holy shit! I honestly never thought in a million years that something could potentially rival the infamous C.A.T.S. Video…..then this hit me in the face today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=BjYJgUQZ3k4&fbclid=IwAR1w00R-6D8Y7xcDZG2aS_jfvI12iFZlI8J6N2kjSrJCRk74OyS_ib35Tg4

Pretty sad the video didn’t highlight Cheney’s Chinatown District (CCD). Consisting exclusively of the Panda Express on 5th Street.

Ok, the guy rang the bell at 11 seconds. Then it looked like that horrible TV show "The Office", so I stopped.

I take it from the replies it didn't get any better?

Cuervohola said:
Ok, the guy rang the bell at 11 seconds. Then it looked like that horrible TV show "The Office", so I stopped.

I take it from the replies it didn't get any better?

:?

Well, I liked it. The fella showed some ingenuity and creativity in making fun of an absolutely awful place to live. Agree with Ursa, needed more cultural highlights.

My favorite lines, "Welcome to Cheney, living here can be regrettable"

"We got so much to do here Roses, bowling, ice skating and watching the squirrels at play"

"It ain't a junior high if it don't look like a prison"

Can anyone link that cringey Boise State ad? I’ve been looking for an embarrassing amount of time, fruitless.

Ursa Major said:
Pretty sad the video didn’t highlight Cheney’s Chinatown District (CCD). Consisting exclusively of the Panda Express on 5th Street.

:lol: :lol: :lol: POY Candidate! :thumb: :clap:

Back