• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sam Herder FCS Awards Picks

I don’t want to take anything away from Troy, he’s a tremendous talent. However, looking at all the stats in the buck list, I don’t see him in the top 5. If we’re considering the career, he obviously has a grasp on it, but my understanding is it is only for the season. His stats are great, but a lot of those guys stats are as well. I’m not even sold our guy needs to win, there are some real eye popping stats in there.

Personally, I don’t get the Vigen pick. Bobby’s more deserving. All the injuries, beating the Huskies, and the beat down of the Cats. I suppose they don’t take that into consideration. Also Ford, eight interceptions in eight games.

“You have to look past the numbers” may work for the BSC player of the year awards, but that’s not how the Buck works. Anderson doesn’t have a better resume for the Buck than Justin Ford, let alone Patrick O’Connell. It’s always about numbers.

Also, no idea why Vigen has a shot at coach of the year. I’d pick Troy Taylor to win it again before I’d give it to Vigen.

uofmman1122 said:
“You have to look past the numbers” may work for the BSC player of the year awards, but that’s not how the Buck works. Anderson doesn’t have a better resume for the Buck than Justin Ford, let alone Patrick O’Connell. It’s always about numbers.

Also, no idea why Vigen has a shot at coach of the year. I’d pick Troy Taylor to win it again before I’d give it to Vigen.

Sixx did a fine job. Let’s be honest: nobody among us could take a team we didn’t build, simply tell them to try hard, and have those results. Sixx’s coaching was nothing short of incredible.

CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:

Sixx did a fine job. Let’s be honest: nobody among us could take a team we didn’t build, simply tell them to try hard, and have those results. Sixx’s coaching was nothing short of incredible.

main-qimg-c0faf7306d26d94764ad8e1f03f4eb09-c

Back