• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EB#3?

Somebody here over the weekend commented that same thing that he looked a little hobbled in the second half. He's one of those guys that doesn't need a ton of practice time so if he actually does have a rolled ankle he likely won't practice a ton and they'll have him on ice all week leading up to the game. If it's bothering him on Friday, that could definitely make him more one dimensional.

He was limping pretty good on the way to the locker room after the game, definitely tweaked it in some capacity…

marceagfan5 said:
He was limping pretty good on the way to the locker room after the game, definitely tweaked it in some capacity…

Curious, was there any particular play where its obvious that he tweaked his ankle? (i.e. was it from a tackle or did he just "tweak it")

get'em_griz said:
marceagfan5 said:

Curious, was there any particular play where its obvious that he tweaked his ankle? (i.e. was it from a tackle or did he just "tweak it")

What ankle injury??? He played the entire game……and looked fine.
I’m guessing an ewu fan just said “fish on”.

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe in the 3rd or 4th quarter he was sacked and the D-lineman basically rolled the hell out of his ankle. It looked pretty bush league and EB3 came up heated.

I wasn't going to have a beer today but all of a sudden I'm thirsty.

his ankle has been bothering him a bit off and on throughout the year. I’ve seen him favoring it on the sidelines a number of times and he will play through all of it and be just fine.

grizfnz said:
get'em_griz said:

Nah…he was limping noticeably after game…as to what play, not sure, I was at the game and didn’t see when it happened

EB3 with a bum ankle makes him more equal to the other QB's in this league. Don't bet against' him. He will be just fine in this game....

This injury sounds like total bullshit, given that Cheney's starting qb played the entire game even after it was out of hand for UNI.

Wouldn't wish an injury on anyone. Wouldn't celebrate it, either.

Yeah I said that he didn't have his swagger and there was a hitch in his giddyup.
Got poo pooed about it but oh well.

GrizInTheZoo said:
Don’t quote me on this, but I believe in the 3rd or 4th quarter he was sacked and the D-lineman basically rolled the hell out of his ankle. It looked pretty bush league and EB3 came up heated.

Think I found it. 4th quarter @11:32 mark.

giphy.gif

EB still has a cannon right arm, so he still will be competing like a MF.

reinell30 said:
EB3 with a bum ankle makes him more equal to the other QB's in this league. Don't bet against' him. He will be just fine in this game....

reinell30 said:

I’d take an 80% EB over every other BSC QB out there.

griz4life said:
This injury sounds like total bullshit, given that Cheney's starting qb played the entire game even after it was out of hand for UNI.

Wouldn't wish an injury on anyone. Wouldn't celebrate it, either.

was it ever out of hand? you must not of watched the Western Ill game lol

Back