• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Needed Rest

AZDoc

DONOR
I hope the team had a great much needed bye to rest up some ailments and be ready for Friday. The early bye this year I think was under discussed...unless I missed it, which is possible. The mid to late season bye would be preferable I would think. Anyone hear or see how some of the guys are responding/looking with the rest? I would say QB and RB certainly needed a break. OL some too. Thoughts?

If I remember correctly, some people on here posted team stats of the game after a week off and they aren't very impressive?

reinell30 said:
If I remember correctly, some people on here posted team stats of the game after a week off and they aren't very impressive?
We annihilated SLU last time after a bye, after just getting the doors beat off of us in Bozeman. I think we'll be ok.

I would love, love, love, love to see Turner start at RB and pound the ball down the middle of the defense of EWU and bruise them up a bit.

grizzliesthetics said:
Yes the boys needed rest. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm for Ostmo!

Not sure of the exact nature of his injury, but if he can't even play one snap without aggravating it, I don't think it would be wise/fair to keep putting him out there (as much as I would like to see him back in).

fltheadgriz said:
I would love, love, love, love to see Turner start at RB and pound the ball down the middle of the defense of EWU and bruise them up a bit.
Ditto. Why do you think he is so far down the depth chart? He’s fast and strong I thought he would see the field more after watching him in hs.

Jesse said:
fltheadgriz said:
Ditto. Why do you think he is so far down the depth chart? He’s fast and strong I thought he would see the field more after watching him in hs.
Something rarely discussed here.

kemajic said:
Jesse said:
Something rarely discussed here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. We should start a thread dedicated to that topic. Would love to hear more…

Back