• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FBS round 2

bigsky24

I was talking with a friend over the weekend that said he has been hearing rumors that Hauck is being looked at by a few FBS schools. Anyone else hearing anything like this? I don’t think he goes after the UNLV experience, but money at that level is hard to turn down.

bigsky24 said:
I was talking with a friend over the weekend that said he has been hearing rumors that Hauck is being looked at by a few FBS schools. Anyone else hearing anything like this? I don’t think he goes after the UNLV experience, but money at that level is hard to turn down.

You wish :lol:

Apparently the cats are already bored with their matchup with UT Martin. Go troll your own board. Weren’t you guys loving having Hauck back at UM? That’s what you guys and your fan base kept telling us. When did that change?

bigsky24 said:

Yes, Notre Dame and Oklahoma in that order

bigsky24 said:

Not FBS. Some speculation he's in line for the New England Patriots job. Also being looked at for governor of Montana, but that may have to go to the Regents for approval.

Well, don’t be surprised when things start falling into place. I love how when you question one thing, you are automatically labeled a troll. Great fans we have over here. I have been involved in those program when the end zones were grass and most you weren’t even fans yet. But, keep it up. You guys are the class acts of this program

bigsky24 said:
Well, don’t be surprised when things start falling into place. I love how when you question one thing, you are automatically labeled a troll. Great fans we have over here. I have been involved in those program when the end zones were grass and most you weren’t even fans yet. But, keep it up. You guys are the class acts of this program

If Fickell gets the Notre Dame position add Cincinnati to the list.

Wether Hauck’s getting looked at or not, it’s up to him to decide what’s best. No one should criticize another person’s opportunities.

bigsky24 said:

Same here. I’ve been a Bobcat booster for five decades. I was there when Earle said his goodbyes and when Sonny won a few games. I was there when Ron Ash took all the good snacks out of the vending machines. Hell, I was in the meeting when Reno H. Sales himself pissed himself. I took the inaugural shit in the pond. These Johnny-come-lately fans piss me right off. As the saying goes: Bobcat born, Bobcat bread, I’ll be a Bobcat until I expire.

Well, what I was told was that Bohl is most likely out at Wyoming and that Hauck is on a list of names that are being considered. I don’t know why people think that is unrealistic. Was also mentioned that there were a couple others interested in him. It is that time of the year.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky24 said:

Same here. I’ve been a Bobcat booster for five decades. I was there when Earle said his goodbyes and when Sonny won a few games. I was there when Ron Ash took all the good snacks out of the vending machines. Hell, I was in the meeting when Reno H. Sales himself pissed himself. I took the inaugural shit in the pond. These Johnny-come-lately fans piss me right off. As the saying goes: Bobcat born, Bobcat bread, I’ll be a Bobcat until I expire.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigsky24 said:
Well, what I was told was that Bohl is most likely out at Wyoming and that Hauck is on a list of names that are being considered. I don’t know why people think that is unrealistic. Was also mentioned that there were a couple others interested in him. It is that time of the year.

Maybe be more concerned with Vigen’s status after using 4 quarterbacks and coming out on the losing end this Saturday.

bigsky24 said:

No way. Bohl just signed through 2024 and they don't have the means to buy him out. That's some weak sauce, try again troll.

markson161 said:
bigsky24 said:

If Fickell gets the Notre Dame position add Cincinnati to the list.

Wether Hauck’s getting looked at or not, it’s up to him to decide what’s best. No one should criticize another person’s opportunities.

I can see him on the long list at Fresno State. He was doing crazy good when he got the UNLV job, but hasn't been as sharp yet. He'll definitely turn some heads if we get to the semis or chippa. He's got a lot of FBS experience, especially MWC.

If you are a FCS team and there arnt any rumors that FBS teams are looking at your coach then you need to get a new coach. All those rumors do is confirm that he is doing a his job well.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky24 said:

*bred

Unless this is what you meant...

tumblr_mjvfbcnfiG1r51ywxo1_1280.jpg

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

*bred

Unless this is what you meant...

tumblr_mjvfbcnfiG1r51ywxo1_1280.jpg

Ask any true Bobcat fan like me, it’s Bobcat bread. You don’t say Bobcat bred; that’s offensive. Bobcat bread, Bobcat Batter, when you’re a Bobcat only one game matters.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky24 said:

I needed a laugh this morning, thanks! Good stuff right there lol 😄

I have precisely zero inside information, but my gut tells me that based on his previous FBS experience Hauck won’t be leaving for a job that’s a dead end or a complete rebuild again. He won’t be leaving for the likes of NMSU, SJSU, UNLV, Texas State, UConn….etc…..I would assume for the right job he could be lured away at some point, but when he returned he sure seemed very happy to do so. He makes a good wage and lives in his heart home again after a humbling UNLV experience. I doubt he’s going to throw himself right back into the fire of a crappy program.

Back