• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Zac Crews Named AA POTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
…player of the year…
…dipsiht of the year…
…he’s had a big year…

… :shock: …

IntuitiveGriz said:
What did he say? (Give context too)

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87917

Locked thread about it not good, I fully expect him not to play at the U after this, as much as I hate to say it.

Stupid comment that unfortunately with todays day and age, you put it out there it is out there forever. This is why I tell my kids to watch exactly what they put out there.

..I suggest we shut down this post and stop speculating on the future of this kid...no body
has a inside track here... its up to the coaches to make the call! ..this is how people lives get
ruined..shut the h*ll up!

grizghost said:
..I suggest we shut down this post and stop speculating on the future of this kid...no body
has a inside track here... its up to the coaches to make the call! ..this is how people lives get

It’s a pretty fickle world if a few comments on a football fan message board can ruin someone’s life. I’d be willing to bet it’s the choices he made that’ll ruin his life.

grizghost said:

Every black player on the team has seen what he posted. Good luck to crews if he does remain on the team whether as a walk-on or scholarship player. He will have an uphill battle earning the respect of his teammates. Nobody here is ruining his life. He chose to say something pretty vile, and now hes going to need to deal with the consequences whatever they may be.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
grizghost said:

Every black player on the team has seen what he posted. Good luck to crews if he does remain on the team whether as a walk-on or scholarship player. He will have an uphill battle earning the respect of his teammates. Nobody here is ruining his life. He chose to say something pretty vile, and now hes going to need to deal with the consequences whatever they may be.

+1

lesson is - just don' t be an asshole. don't be an idiot. and most importantly of all, don't be both.

hilinegrizfan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

+1

lesson is - just don' t be an asshole. don't be an idiot. and most importantly of all, don't be both.

Yes, and EVERY 17-year-old gets that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, most 17 year olds are, by definition, idiots. It just expresses itself in different ways...

grizghost said:
With the tweet from Bodnar, I'm not sure it's up to the coaches to make the call.

kemajic said:
grizghost said:
With the tweet from Bodnar, I'm not sure it's up to the coaches to make the call.

I didn’t realize there was a tweet from bodner. Hell if bodner is tweeting about it now crews may not even be welcome at the University even in a student capacity :eek:

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
kemajic said:

I didn’t realize there was a tweet from bodner. Hell if bodner is tweeting about it now crews may not even be welcome at the University even in a student capacity :eek:

I’m not seeing any tweet from Bodnar on this?

RainierGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

I’m not seeing any tweet from Bodnar on this?
Bodnar's tweet was a reply in the main tweet thread. Unacceptable! Short and sweet.

This kid screwed up big time not even sure the cats can take him now. Might end up playing at a NAIA or not at all. No team with a large amount of Afirican American players can take him because this stupid tweet will always reappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back