• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

the 'fly sweep' of of sales optimization

Am I understanding this right he is teaching people be better bull shitters and sell their crap. I think he may have finally found a coaching job where he can be a champion.

Am I understanding this right he is teaching people be better bull shitters and sell their crap. I think he may have finally found a coaching job where he can be a champion.

Banks pass out VP titles to anyone warm. That’s probably the case with Stitt who doesn’t have a clue about sales like he didn’t about coaching.

Man, it's wild to me how personally a lot of you took the fact that Stitt wasn't that good of a coach while he was here. Lots of spite in this thread for a guy that isn't even coaching anymore.

uofmman1122 said:
Man, it's wild to me how personally a lot of you took the fact that Stitt wasn't that good of a coach while he was here. Lots of spite in this thread for a guy that isn't even coaching anymore.

I just shake my head. It’s like he’s the ONLY coach who EVER didn’t have overwhelming success here. The personal hatred for him just baffles me.

Spanky2 said:
Banks pass out VP titles to anyone warm. That’s probably the case with Stitt who doesn’t have a clue about sales like he didn’t about coaching.

With a lifetime record of 129-76, I’d say he knows a thing or two about coaching. Not as much as YOU, obviously, but he knows a thing or two. Just fucking let it GOOOOOOOOOO……he’s not gonna touch you there again.

AZGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

I just shake my head. It’s like he’s the ONLY coach who EVER didn’t have overwhelming success here. The personal hatred for him just baffles me.

Great points, men. By all accounts he was a solid guy and a great role model.

AZGrizFan said:
Spanky2 said:

With a lifetime record of 129-76, I’d say he knows a thing or two about coaching. Not as much as YOU, obviously, but he knows a thing or two. Just fucking let it GOOOOOOOOOO……he’s not gonna touch you there again.

:lol: :clap:

Stitt beat NDSU with Carson Wentz in the optimal prime of their great run through FCS. That was one of the great games in the last 30 years. And, I believe that NDSU team was shit ton better team than UW was this year if you want the honest truth. So despite’s his poor showing against the Cats (he never got drubbed like Bobby did in 2019) he had a signature win that I won’t forget.

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:
With a lifetime record of 129-76, I’d say he knows a thing or two about coaching. Not as much as YOU, obviously, but he knows a thing or two. Just f###[#] let it GOOOOOOOOOO……he’s not gonna touch you there again.

:lol: :clap:

kem was threatening to do just that, until bobby took his horse to the entitled white male 'old town road' and they did ride, ride, ride....

Buttegrizzle said:
Stitt beat NDSU with Carson Wentz in the optimal prime of their great run through FCS. That was one of the great games in the last 30 years. And, I believe that NDSU team was shit ton better team than UW was this year if you want the honest truth. So despite’s his poor showing against the Cats (he never got drubbed like Bobby did in 2019) he had a signature win that I won’t forget.

Well, through 3 years he had the same record against the ‘scats that Bobby has this time. I’m not saying I want the guy back, but it’s not like he went 0-11.

AZGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

I wouldn’t exactly say that Delaney had “overwhelming success.” Delaney went 24-14 at Montana whereas Stitt was 21-14.

Buttegrizzle said:

The Stitt won the game against ndsu but only because he was enjoying the remnants of success from Coach Delaney. He peaked at that time due to this fact and slid into oblivion afterword's.
The worst think that happened to the man in the green hat was to win that game because it reinforced in his mind that he was a great coach.

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:

Great points, men. By all accounts he was a solid guy and a great role model.

That NDSU game was pretty sweet also.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

The Stitt won the game against ndsu but only because he was enjoying the remnants of success from Coach Delaney. He peaked at that time due to this fact and slid into oblivion afterword's.
The worst think that happened to the man in the green hat was to win that game because it reinforced in his mind that he was a great coach.

I’m not sure Delaney left the cupboard as full as you suggest. Stitt had a pretty good Montana connected staff and I think he had, in 2016, 3 QBs better than our current roster, including Reese Phillips who might have been the best since Johnson. I don’t know why people hate on him so much. Bobby bailed. Delaney came out of retirement as a placeholder. Stitt did ok, just not good enough. Christ, is not like he was Rob Ash or Cliff Hysell.

Buttegrizzle said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

I’m not sure Delaney left the cupboard as full as you suggest. Stitt had a pretty good Montana connected staff and I think he had, in 2016, 3 QBs better than our current roster, including Reese Phillips who might have been the best since Johnson. I don’t know why people hate on him so much. Bobby bailed. Delaney came out of retirement as a placeholder. Stitt did ok, just not good enough. Christ, is not like he was Rob Ash or Cliff Hysell.
Did you ever meet the arrogant little prick?

Back