• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Giving Tuesday

dupuyer griz

DONOR
All this ewwwu bullshit about we only lost by 4 total points in two games has me pissed off. Ya know if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle too. I want this stadium packed. I want them to drag the bleachers they added for the last game in to fulfill the need. Here’s the challenge, I just offered to buy a Griz fan and his wife who’ve never been to a game tickets for Friday. We all know someone who has never been to a game or who would like to but can’t afford it. Get that checkbook out and get some people to the game. We’re family here and it’s going to show out Friday night. We’re all going to have a beer in a cup because drinking from the skull of your enemy isn’t “ok” or “acceptable” anymore.

dupuyer griz said:
We’re all going to have a beer in a cup because drinking from the skull of your enemy isn’t “ok” or “acceptable” anymore.

And the pussifacation of America continues.

iu

dupuyer griz said:
All this ewwwu bullshit about we only lost by 4 total points in two games has me pissed off. Ya know if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle too. I want this stadium packed. I want them to drag the bleachers they added for the last game in to fulfill the need. Here’s the challenge, I just offered to buy a Griz fan and his wife who’ve never been to a game tickets for Friday. We all know someone who has never been to a game or who would like to but can’t afford it. Get that checkbook out and get some people to the game. We’re family here and it’s going to show out Friday night. We’re all going to have a beer in a cup because drinking from the skull of your enemy isn’t “ok” or “acceptable” anymore.

Love it! Go Griz!!

dupuyer griz said:
We’re all going to have a beer in a cup because drinking from the skull of your enemy isn’t “ok” or “acceptable” anymore.

It isn't? I didn't get that eMail. Oh, well, I just continue with my skull guzzling. :twisted:

Back