• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

East. Wash. Halloween 2019

AZGrizFan said:
Man, I can’t believe how much we miss Knight.
Lots of cat fans were spouting off over the last few weeks about how he isn't that big of a deal, but they obviously don't remember all the sneaky ways he scored (MORE THAN ANY GRIZ PLAYER IN HISTORY!!!(officially)), especially in the redzone.

He did more with an overall worse OL in 2019, and was deadly catching passes out of the backfield. This offense would be (k)night and day different if her were able to play.

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Lots of cat fans were spouting off over the last few weeks about how he isn't that big of a deal, but they obviously don't remember all the sneaky ways he scored (MORE THAN ANY GRIZ PLAYER IN HISTORY!!!(officially)), especially in the redzone.

He did more with an overall worse OL in 2019, and was deadly catching passes out of the backfield. This offense would be (k)night and day different if her were able to play.

I mean, I love the guys who’ve stepped up this year and been put in roles they weren’t expecting, but having him this year would have been freaking huge. I think it would have translated into an undefeated year, IMHO.

AZGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

I mean, I love the guys who’ve stepped up this year and been put in roles they weren’t expecting, but having him this year would have been freaking huge. I think it would have translated into an undefeated year, IMHO.

Was thinking the same thing. Hell, we were damn close to one without him.

Looking at a bit of the 4th Qtr and I saw a special relationship between Humphrey and Akem (Cam and Sam!)
I have a feeling that will be back in full display Friday Night

I watched 2019's game again, and even with what some would call a less complete Oline, they sure got a lot more push, and opened better holes for the running backs than what the current 2021 Oline has done. I hope they catch fire and tighten things up this next game. I'll sure be rooting for 'em!

Go Griz!

I hope the Griz can duplicate that first drive. Granted, another drive ending in a FG, however taking up 7:15 of the quarter is amazing. Keeps EB off the field

The TOP was huge in that game. Aside from Knight on offense, I like this years team better. The defense is playing quicker and the back end of the defense is much better.

Mavman said:
The TOP was huge in that game. Aside from Knight on offense, I like this years team better. The defense is playing quicker and the back end of the defense is much better.

Give us knight, toure, the deming twins and sneed and this years team is a title bound team for sure. The sad part is that we should have had all but one of those players this season

AZGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

what this dude said.

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Those cat fans remember him. He dominated them with the few opportunities he got in the 2019 Griz/Cat game. If the Griz had not gotten down so early, we could have run all over them even more with Knight. Be nice to have him back next year.

Back