• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz OFFICAL Signing List

Paytonlives

Staff member
Believe it or not the first signing dates are Wednesday through Friday (Dec 15th to the 17th)

Got this strange feeling there is going to be much more movement then I ever thought there would be.

This is the list that we have compiled. Hauck and Company do not usually wait around, sign early or they move on to other players.

SIGNED (12)
ATH- Tyson Rostad 6' 1" 185 (Hamilton HS) Hamilton, MT
ATH- Beau Dantic 5'9" 180 (Laurel HS) Laurel MT
QB- Kaden Huot 6' 4" 200 (Helena HS) Helena, MT
RB- Eli Gillman 6' 0" 200 (Dassel-Cokato HS) Cokato, MN
WR- Sam Alford 6'3" 190 (Park City HS) Park City UT
WR- Ian Finch 6'3" 200 (Hellgate HS) Missoula, MT
TE- Joseph Weida 6' 4" 225 (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT

DL- Braunson Henriksen 6' 5" 230 (Polson HS) Polson, MT
LB- Marcus Evans 6' 0" 195 (Helena HS) Helena, MT
S- Chase McGurran 6' 1" 180 (Helena HS) Helena, MT
S- Joey Visser 6' 1" 175 (Jefferson HS) Boulder, MT

K/P- Patrick Rohrbach (Glacier HS) Kalispell, MT

KNOWN VERBALS (1)
DE/ATH- Zac Crews (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (T 8/14/21 ) (2. 2-Star)

Mavman said:
Will Crews still be offered?

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. Personally I hope he’s at least given the opportunity as a preferred walk-io and given the chance to earn respect and scholarship money back. We shall see.

I will do my best in the morning to keep on top of this but I am going to be in and out of my computer. Please post any pictures and tweets of signings and I will update as much as soon as I can.

That lack of a single Offensive Lineman, and almost no Defensive Lineman, commits has me worried about this signing class. I know Hauck will probably recruit drop downs, but these are positions that we need to address every single year.

grizband said:
That lack of a single Offensive Lineman, and almost no Defensive Lineman, commits has me worried about this signing class. I know Hauck will probably recruit drop downs, but these are positions that we need to address every single year.

I have been worried about this too. You have to think there are some drop downs we haven’t heard about yet at those positions. Bobby wants lots of bodies at those positions, so I can’t imagine he doesn’t have a plan.

Still waiting

QB/ATH- Kaden Huot 6' 4" 200 (Helena HS) Helena, MT (T 7/8/21 ) (2. 3-Star)
ATH- Tyson Rostad 6' 1" 185 (Hamilton HS) Hamilton, MT (T 7/14/21)

DE/ATH- Zac Crews (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (T 8/14/21 ) (2. 2-Star)

Back