• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

State of Origin - Arizona

SaskGriz

DONOR
Arizona

WR: Jackson Groff
WR: Donovan Rooks
TE: Zane Whiting

T: Thane Jackson, Sean Anderson
T: Jack Hendrickson, Colin Dries
G: William Poehls, Dylan Eichmeyer
G: Hunter Mayginnes, Jordan Hines
C: Stephen Sabin, Logan Hines

QB: Dalton Sneed, Adam Brzeczek
RB: Dan Moore, Treshan Favors
RB: Joey Counts

DE: Randy Rodriguez
DT: Brandt Davidson
DT: Matt Hulse
DE: Garrett Riggio

LB: Alex Hawthorne
LB: Rylan Jollymore

CB: Josh Dennard
CB: Ryan McKinley
S: Mike McCord
S: Mike Cummings
DB: Josh Egbo

K: Kevin Macias

That team, outside of Macias and Mayginnes, is probably the least impressive. CB's and safeties aren't bad....

Sneed got dealt a shitty hand.

AZGrizFan said:
That team, outside of Macias and Mayginnes, is probably the least impressive. CB's and safeties aren't bad....

Poehls played on Sundays, and Hawthorne was a multi-year starter on some pretty good teams, as was McCord.

I will take a few of those RBs if the NCAA decides for the 2022 season that ties will be decided in a steel cage match after the 3rd overtime.

AZGrizFan said:

He’s got a couple decent, injury prone RB’s to hand off to. Outside of that? Not much.

Geddes said:
I will take a few of those RBs if the NCAA decides for the 2022 season that ties will be decided in a steel cage match after the 3rd overtime.

Dan Moore, dark alley. No thank you

Copper Griz said:
Geddes said:

Dan Moore, dark alley. No thank you

Dan Moore, in my corner. Yes, please!

Back