• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vince Genatone Commits!

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Stud LB out of Nebraska, class of 22

Look at those stats

https://twitter.com/genatone_v/status/1457545165925617665?s=21

HookedonGriz said:
Had an FBS offer from Southern Miss as well as a few other FCS offers. This is a solid pick up

Other known offers:
Idaho
North Dakota
South Dakota State
Northern Arizona

HookedonGriz said:
Had an FBS offer from Southern Miss as well as a few other FCS offers. This is a solid pick up
What? But I've been told FCS is like the equivalent of NAIA Football and that a kid would always take an FBS offer over any FCS offer. All joking aside, nice pickup. Happy to have him.

SAB said:
4.45 40 time. Could play offense too. State wrestling champ.

Love when we get wrestling studs they are always tough. His tape is super impressive! Looked like Nebraska was all over him based on his Twitter feed I’m really glad he came our way

HookedonGriz said:
SAB said:

Love when we get wrestling studs they are always tough. His tape is super impressive! Looked like Nebraska was all over him based on his Twitter feed I’m really glad he came our way

any idea what position he's being recruited to play?

Fantastic pick up.
Smash mouth football on both sides of the line.
Love that he wraps up when he tackles and not just bumps the opponent.
He also has SPEED as a running back!!!!!!!!!

tgreseth said:
HookedonGriz said:

Savior. :D

AZGrizFan said:
tgreseth said:

Savior. :D

177-17-12-30-12-52-10m.jpg

This kid is a physical specimen and this is a phenomenal pickup. Can’t be overstated. Hell he can probably kick as well.

SAB said:
fltheadgriz said:
Fantastic pick up.

Wrestlers don't 'bump.' :thumb:

3-7-77 said:
SAB said:
fltheadgriz said:
Fantastic pick up.

Wrestlers don't 'bump.' :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Potential replacement for Robby Hauck when he graduates? With that type of athleticism I'd love to see what he can do at that position.

HookedonGriz said:
SAB said:

Probably wasn’t getting a scholarship offer and figured if he came to Montana first, he’d get one for sure.

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

Probably wasn’t getting a scholarship offer and figured if he came to Montana first, he’d get one for sure.

Isn’t that the truth!

Back