• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1994 Recruiting Class

SaskGriz

DONOR
AZ thinks I should post these all on one thread, BAMA says I should keep them separate. Call this class Hawaiian Punch, looks like we used to have a "Pipeline" to the North Shore (see what I did there?)

1994 Recruiting Class 30/32 SCORE: 1.641

5 Points: Brian Ah-Yat QB, Honolulu, HI Scott Curry OL, Valier, MT Raul Pacheco WR, Honolulu, HI

4 Points: Eric Buehler DE, Butte HS Brian Gales WR, Richland, WA Justin Hazel DB, College of the Redwoods, Ft.Lauderdale, FL Billy Ivey CB, Mt.Sac JC, West Covina, CA Mike Temple CB, Grossmont JC, San Diego, CA

3 Points: Mark Bebout TE, U of Wyoming, Riverton, WY Marty Duffin DT, Ricks JC, Idaho Falls, ID Elue Kane WR, Honolulu, HI Ryan Palma FS, Oregon State, Canby, OR

2 Points: Wade Scates DL, U of Idaho, Spokane, WA Michael Wilson WR, Oregon Tech, Honolulu, HI

1 Point: Jason Ailor RB, Spokane, WA Kirby Berlin WR, Bemidji St, Polson Ryan Blanchard WR, Orange Coast JC, Huntington Beach, CA Aubre Dickson WR, Portland, OR Todd Hering WR, Pullman, WA Marc Lamb WR, Northern Arizona, Yorba Linda, CA Zach Murphy DE/TE, Butte Central HS Gabe Reece OL, Salem, OR Tod Richtmyer DB, Townsend HS Scottie Riley DT, Bensalem, PA Bernie Sopp DT, Mendocino JC, Ukiah, CA John Tooke DB, Custer County HS, Miles City Alan Vellutini OG, Salem, OR

Zero Points: Scott Auer OL, Lewistown, ID Eric Brandeberry DB, Darby Cameron Cleeton WR, Beaverton, OR Mark Hacker WR, Coos Bay, OR Dan Jenkins WR, Ennis Dustin Keltner WR, North Idaho JC, Twin Bridges Pat Pintar DT, Redmond, WA Jeff Rankins OL, Springfield, OR Roy Savage DL, Sentinel HS Cory Stein DT, Great Falls HS Tim Wheatley DB, Salem, OR Eric Young DB, South Eugene JC, Eugene, OR

For transfers, are you listing them as the year they arrived? Or the year they were eligible?

ordigger said:
For transfers, are you listing them as the year they arrived? Or the year they were eligible?
I had to go with the year they appeared on the roster, it was too hard to find when they were actually eligible. And there were even some recruits that didn't play the year they were recruited to; Cory Falls is one off the top of my head.

Back