• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Frank McGullicuddy to speak at Pete's School of Small Engine Repair Graduation

EverettGriz

DONOR
The renowned barfly will receive many honorary degrees, including the prestigious Golden Wrench (it's not real gold; its lacquer).

As most of you know, Frank hasn't done crap in life, and he spends most of his non-bar hours in his garage, working on his 1971 El Camino. It hasn't run since the first Reagan administration, but the effort is worthy of the Golden Wrench Lifetime Non-Achievement Award.

Other bar connections: Ursa Major is the only person with bar more visits to the Redwood Lounge than McGillicuddy. Mr. Titlist once drank the Redwood fully out of booze, and still changed the struts on his 1982 Honda Prelude that evening.

www.PSSER.com/graduation

giphy.gif

Hang in there, Everett, its graduation season. Somebody, somewhere, will give you an invitation. If Frank can get a call...

...best graduation line ever written...
"""drugs are not necessarily the right road in life""
"""but there's no question it's definitely the scenic route"""

... :shock: ...

believe it's now called Pete's International School of Small Engine Repair Studies. Located in Walkerville.

believe it's now called Pete's International School of Small Engine Repair Studies. Located in Walkerville.

EverettGriz said:
The renowned barfly will receive many honorary degrees, including the prestigious Golden Wrench (it's not real gold; its lacquer).

As most of you know, Frank hasn't done crap in life, and he spends most of his non-bar hours in his garage, working on his 1971 El Camino. It hasn't run since the first Reagan administration, but the effort is worthy of the Golden Wrench Lifetime Non-Achievement Award.

Other bar connections: Ursa Major is the only person with bar more visits to the Redwood Lounge than McGillicuddy. Mr. Titlist once drank the Redwood fully out of booze, and still changed the struts on his 1982 Honda Prelude that evening.

www.PSSER.com/graduation

POTY candidate

grizbob said:
EverettGriz said:

www.PSSER.com/graduation

POTY candidate

Seconded. Anyone who knows Frank knows that he’s always been a family and community man. He once fixed my lawnmower, my chainsaw, and my power washer in the same day for $60 total. Best money I’ve ever spent. I’m glad to hear they’re finally honoring a legend over there at PSSER.

I'm going to Zoom in to see if Frank has any tips on fixing a Sears Craftsman lawnmower. He worked in Sears automotive before it closed. Frank was good people.

Latest posts

Back