• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1988 Recruiting Class

SaskGriz

DONOR
1988 Recruiting Class 23/32 SCORE: 2.250

5 Points: Grady Bennett QB, Flathead HS Shannon Cabunoc WR, Honolulu, HI Sam Davidson TE, Mercer Island, WA Kirk Duce K, Hellgate HS Joe Kalafat DT, CMR HS Brad Lebo QB, Lewistown, ID Tony Rice RB, Bend, OR

4 Points: Kelly McCallum DL, Bend, OR Kyle Mirich SS, Butte HS Marc Monestime RB, Thousand Oaks, CA

3 Points: Marcus Bowen DB, Santa Monica JC, Eudaly, CA Sean Brickley LB, Pocatello, ID Joe Farrish WR, Chabot JC, San Francisco, CA Britt Fred LB, Helena HS Lorenzo Glenn WR, Fullerton JC, Fountain Valley, CA Bryan Payne OL, Spokane, WA

2 Points:Lee Barrett RB, San Jacinto JC, La Puente, CA Todd Gorman WR/PR, St.Mary’s College, Billings, MT Todd Sprosky, El Camino JC, Gradena, CA Kurt Urisch DB, Helena, HS

1 Point: Russ Allen RB, Butte HS Broyce Batchan DB, Solana JC, Vacaville, CA Jon Davidson LB, Bend, OR John Ives WR, Grant’s Pass, OR Corey Pilsch OL, Flathead HS Blu Santee DB, Livingston Kelly Tvedt DT, Plentywood John Wagner RB, Hellgate HS

Zero Points: Tom Bennett DB, Fullerton JC, Hemet, CA Max Humphrey FB/LB, Thousand Oaks, CA Rob Lee DL, Butte HS David Logerstedt WR, Three Forks Les Packard LB, Walla Walla CC, Harvard, ID Rick Strickland DB, Santa Barbara CC, Thousand Oaks, CA Shelton Trosclair RB, Santa Monica JC, Inglewood, CA Jaren Whiteman TE, West Yellowstone, MT

SaskGriz said:
kemajic said:
Lewistown, MT or Lewiston, ID?
He is listed in the 1988 as having attended Lewistown HS in Idaho, take it up with the University of Montana press.
Not up to me to try to fix the UM press, but I think I'd be capable of picking up such an error before passing it on.

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
He is listed in the 1988 as having attended Lewistown HS in Idaho, take it up with the University of Montana press.
Not up to me to try to fix the UM press, but I think I'd be capable of picking up such an error before passing it on.
Well, you are clearly a better person than I am. I didn't fact check 32 years of media guides and rosters for each players correct spelling, hometown, or high school so I imagine there will be many more opportunities for you to play "gotcha".

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:

Sheesh. Seems a bit harsh after the guy has put hours into an endeavor to bring some football related content to the place.

smarsh said:
kemajic said:

Sheesh. Seems a bit harsh after the guy has put hours into an endeavor to bring some football related content to the place.
Yeah, you're right, my bad.

SaskGriz said:
kemajic said:
Well, you are clearly a better person than I am. I didn't fact check 32 years of media guides and rosters for each players correct spelling, hometown, or high school so I imagine there will be many more opportunities for you to play "gotcha".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

AZGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:

Some people just can’t help but be douchey. The problem is that most of the time they can’t just simply admit it and even their apology comes out douchey, if they even attempt to apologize. They usually don’t do that either.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Some people just can’t help but be douchey. The problem is that most of the time they can’t just simply admit it and even their apology comes out douchey, if they even attempt to apologize. They usually don’t do that either.

Well I think Kem’s was sincere…

Back