• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

garizzalies

6gf1ob.jpg

"It’s funny because it’s ah, bigger than, ah.. [ clears throat ] ..you know, a normal hat." Norm....

I have nothing as funny as the ones above, but I’d honestly love to know why that hat exists.

CDAGRIZ said:
I have nothing as funny as the ones above, but I’d honestly love to know why that hat exists.
I'm more concerned about the age of the guy wearing said hat. My son and daughter used to have one of these. When they were 6 and 8 respectively. :lol:

garizzalies said:
10 gallon foam hat……………………...$24.99.00
MSC crusader flag…………..……………$19.99.00
Flying to TX to see my cats get curb stomped by the buffaloes…………………..………………….$5,687.50
Having an existential moment during the game to reflect on my poor life choices…….priceless.

garizzalies said:
garizzalies said:
10 gallon foam hat……………………...$24.99.00
MSC crusader flag…………..……………$19.99.00
Flying to TX to see my cats get curb stomped by the buffaloes…………………..………………….$5,687.50
Having an existential moment during the game to reflect on my poor life choices…….priceless.

This one wins!

HookedonGriz said:
garizzalies said:

Cowboys84: “I can’t quit you Cats”

While this guy was in Frisco Texas watching the national championship game, most of the gris fans like yourself were sitting back relaxing in your trailer park watching every play just wishing you were relevant enough to ever have a chance to play for a national championship.

What has it been now, 20 plus years since Montana u has even close winning something big...

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

While this guy was in Frisco Texas watching the national championship game, most of the gris fans like yourself were sitting back relaxing in your trailer park watching every play just wishing you were relevant enough to ever have a chance to play for a national championship.

What has it been now, 20 plus years since Montana u has even close winning something big...

Reason #689 why Cowboys84 is DEFINITELY a Cat fan: ZERO sense of humor.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

What's wrong with trailers? I own several trailer parks.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

While this guy was in Frisco Texas watching the national championship game, most of the gris fans like yourself were sitting back relaxing in your trailer park watching every play

I didn’t watch at all. In fact, I went skiing that day and I remember riding the chair lift and my phone dinged from an ESPN notification saying “Bubcats run most bubcat play ever: FFGPTB”.
Swear to god, it used some language like that. Wish I would have taken a screen shot of that notification.
That play was the only “highlight” I have seen from the game. It was executed perfectly and obviously very practiced and polished.

...styrofoam cat hat 7 bucks...
...wrapped in cat flag 29 bucks...
...look on his face..priceless...

... :dope: ...

Back