• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile in Bozo....

EverettGriz

DONOR
https://twitter.com/VictorFlores406/status/1529874467886731271

Why do cat fans get so bent out of shape when someone from the medial writes something even marginally negative about the beloved bubs? They have a remarkable number of pubic pissing matches with media members

EverettGriz said:

Why do cat fans get so bent out of shape when someone from the medial writes something even marginally negative about the beloved bubs? They have a remarkable number of pubic pissing matches with media members

Your misplaced L could make this a very different statement then what is supposed to be portrayedšŸ˜„.

alabamagrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

Your misplaced L could make this a very different statement then what is supposed to be portrayedšŸ˜„.

:eek:

:?

EverettGriz said:

Cat fans have PTSD from the collective beatings over the years. Most of them can't even talk about their team without making some mention of the Griz.

Alaska Griz said:
EverettGriz said:

Cat fans have PTSD from the collective beatings over the years. Most of them can't even talk about their team without making some mention of the Griz.

Right? Sooo Lil Brother.

6hnh50.jpg

Gris fans: why do Cat fans complain about the media if they write something bad?

Also gris fans: the Missoulian sucks because it reports when our football team does bad things. It's the worst rag there ever was!

Allezchat said:
Gris fans: why do Cat fans complain about the media if they write something bad?

Also gris fans: the Missoulian sucks because it reports when our football team does bad things. It's the worst rag there ever was!

Yeah, because Cat fans complaining about pro-Griz content is the same as Griz fans disliking biased anti-Griz content from a hometown newspaper. :roll: put another way, I doubt many Griz fans would care if the Missoulian said something good about the Bobcats. You guys are bordering on Bizon fan levels of insecurity.

CDAGRIZ said:
Allezchat said:

Yeah, because Cat fans complaining about pro-Griz content is the same as Griz fans disliking biased anti-Griz content. :roll:

Appreciate the effort, CDA, but it's simply far too complex of a scenario for him to understand.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Yeah, because Cat fans complaining about pro-Griz content is the same as Griz fans disliking biased anti-Griz content. :roll:

Appreciate the effort, CDA, but it's simply far too complex of a scenario for him to understand.

I edited to hopefully clarify further, but itā€™s all I can do.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I edited to hopefully clarify further, but itā€™s all I can do.

Helluvan effort, sir.

I'm not holding my breath.

Allezchat said:

Can you or someone else please help me understand this issue? What are the basic facts? It looks the bobcatz beat writer called out BM or some posters. Why?

Can some bobcatz fan please set me straight? What was said and why was it so wrong? What is the underlying issue?

Why do Katz fans hate their own beat writer? Can you cite one reason? Why bitez the hand that feedz you?

He quoted, ā€œDo your jobā€? What ā€œjobā€ did the beat writer not ā€œdoā€?

Doesnā€™t sound at all like the Missoulian situation. I donā€™t recall egriz feuding with its beat writer on twitter, but maybe I am wrong and hopefully a catz fan can help me out.

Also egriz when they have no come back: he just won't understand.

I just don't understand what you all have against the good and kind Gwen.

šŸ˜‰

Allezchat said:
Also egriz when they have no come back: he just won't understand.

I just don't understand what you all have against the good and kind Gwen.

šŸ˜‰
I guess I donā€™t understand. Can you please explain the issue with the beat writer?
Do you know what a beat writer is?
Whatever happened, it must be pretty bad. Catz fans usually canā€™t wait to pounce but catz got your tongue on this issue for some reason. I donā€™t get it. A beat writer calling out his primary demo sounds horrible, but Iā€™m sure a simple explanation could help clear it up.

Because the 100s of catz fans who frequent this board are too ashamed to explain this situation, I was forced to ask my neighbor. I walked down to his house last night and was able to avoid rabies from his dog, Tetanus from his fence, and malaria from the mosquito infested swamp he calls a yard.

I asked him why katz fans hate their very own beat writer so much. He immediately acknowledged itā€™s true, and said every catz fan hates the guy.

The only ā€œreasonsā€ he could give to support the catz hatred were: (1) the beat writer had the gall to ask about The Griz win over UW early in the season when that was the biggest FCS story in the country and biggest sporting news in the state, and (2) the beat reporter was also animus in asking a question about Junior Bergen, a kid who initially was a bubcats recruit but later switched to The Griz and was the mvp of the brawl after he completely torched the catz.

So basically, catz fans will forever berate their own beat writer for asking two questions involving The Griz. How marvelous. They castigate him to ā€œdo his jobā€ because he was doing his job.

Sounds about bobcatz to me.

garizzalies said:
Because the 100s of catz fans who frequent this board are too ashamed to explain this situation, I was forced to ask my neighbor. I walked down to his house last night and was able to avoid rabies from his dog, Tetanus from his fence, and malaria from the mosquito infested swamp he calls a yard.

I asked him why katz fans hate their very own beat writer so much. He immediately acknowledged itā€™s true, and said every catz fan hates the guy.

The only ā€œreasonsā€ he could give to support the catz hatred were: (1) the beat writer had the gall to ask about The Griz win over UW early in the season when that was the biggest FCS story in the country and biggest sporting news in the state, and (2) the beat reporter was also animus in asking a question about Junior Bergen, a kid who initially was a bubcats recruit but later switched to The Griz and was the mvp of the brawl after he completely torched the catz.

So basically, catz fans will forever berate their own beat writer for asking two questions involving The Griz. How marvelous. They castigate him to ā€œdo his jobā€ because he was doing his job.

If that statement in the third paragraph is even remotely accurate, how shitty were the sporting events in Montana if a good fcs team (montana) beats a bad fbs power 5 team (washington) .wtf.

The Washington huskies were a such a train wreck on and of the field, that they fired their coach even before the season ended...

There were roughly 130 fbs college football teams and around 35 bowl games, and Washington couldn't even get close to bowl eligible this last year. If beating Washington last year is evenly remotely noteworthy, that speaks volumes..

Washington finished 4-8 with absolutely no quality wins... none... their victories were over Arkansas state 2-10, Arizona 1-11, Stanford 3-9, and California at 5-7... that's 11-37 ...

Cowboys84 said:
garizzalies said:

If that statement in the third paragraph is even remotely accurate, how shitty were the sporting events in Montana if a good fcs team (montana) beats a bad fbs power 5 team (washington) .wtf.

The Washington huskies were a such a train wreck on and of the field, that they fired their coach even before the season ended...

There were roughly 130 fbs college football teams and around 35 bowl games, and Washington couldn't even get close to bowl eligible this last year. If beating Washington last year is evenly remotely noteworthy, that speaks volumes..

Washington finished 4-8 with absolutely no quality wins... none... their victories were over Arkansas state 2-10, Arizona 1-11, Stanford 3-9, and California at 5-7... that's 11-37 ...

I think it was pretty noteworthy. It was the biggest FCS story of week one, which is what was stated. Who did the Bobbing Bobcats beat that week? Probably some team that was bad in a P5 conference, but I donā€™t pay enough attention to Bozeman to know for sure.

this looks like an interesting thread. maybe i'll even read it, that's is how interesting it looks.

Cowboys84 said:
garizzalies said:

Iā€™ll bet ya it was the biggest winā€¦.oh wait, never mind chickenshitcoward84.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

Iā€™ll bet ya it was the biggest winā€¦.oh wait, never mind chickenshitcoward84.

O.k. bigmouth. Let's see if you have the guts if you are so confident and like to act like a keyboard tough guy

The Montana griz beat a shit team in the Washington huskies 13-7, ndsu plays the Arizona wildcats Sept. 17th 2022...

I say the bison will win by more than the 6 that the gris beat the huskies.

if they don't the rules are the same I will quit this message board and never comeback ...but you must do the same if the bison beat Arizona by more than 6...no caveat... until that date we can continue to post here

See how easy that is... are you a typical loudmouth with no faith in your team or are you "Montana tough" whatever the hell that is.

No excuses...

Back