• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Strength of Schedule Rankings

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Haley ranked all of the FCS strength of schedules

https://theanalyst.com/na/2022/06/fcs-schedules-are-not-built-the-same-the-strength-of-all-130-heading-into-the-2022-season/?fbclid=IwAR3RnFVpW194XIKUXQbe4j-ZuEGUt_u9eMCY4g2Cy5d2HzKLQWAk6Y7AGFo

Even with the money they are going to receive its hard to understand why Eastern would schedule both Oregon and Florida in the same season let along two weeks apart?!

GrizTexas said:
Even with the money they are going to receive its hard to understand why Eastern would schedule both Oregon and Florida in the same season let along two weeks apart?!
I’ll explain why they’re doing it tomorrow when I post my Eastern Schedule Preview. Almost done with it.

GrizTexas said:

I’d say it’s 100% for the money. Gotta keep the program afloat some how.

NDSU should be well rested for the playoffs. Where's the jackoff who's always claiming on here how big boy their scheduling is?

kemajic said:
NDSU should be well rested for the playoffs. Where's the jackoff who's always claiming on here how big boy their scheduling is?

Their time is done. It's over. This is our time. If we played them ten times, they might win nine, but not this year. Not in the NC game. In that game, we stay with them, we run with them, and we shut them down because we can. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how great a football team the Bizon have. Screw 'em. This is the Griz's time. Now, go out there and take it.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Their time is done. It's over. This is our time. If we played them ten times, they might win nine, but not this year. Not in the NC game. In that game, we stay with them, we run with them, and we shut them down because we can. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how great a football team the Bizon have. Screw 'em. This is the Griz's time. Now, go out there and take it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

alabamagrizzly said:
Spanky2 said:
The Griz strength of schedule is on the weak side.

That is why anything less then 9-2 would be a bit of a disappointment.
I think 9-2 would be a disappointment. This team has to go at least 10-1. We gotta get a top 4 seed this year if we wanna go on any kind of a playoff run.

kemajic said:

Well see by the end of the year who has the strongest strength of schedule..

Last year the bison were 4-1 in the regular season against future playoff teams, the mighty gris went something like 1-2 against future playoff teams...

Explain that troll.

Did he just base the SOS on the records of the opponents last year? That's not strength of schedule. If so, interesting, but essentially worthless.

mthoopsfan said:
Did he just base the SOS on the records of the opponents last year? That's not strength of schedule. If so, interesting, but essentially worthless.

He’s also been lurking on his favorite fan forum just waiting for someone to mention him, eager for some attention.

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:

Last year the bison were 4-1 in the regular season against future playoff teams, the mighty gris went something like 1-2 against future playoff teams...

Explain that troll.
Esplain how Montana went against the NC runnerup. Trollette.

mthoopsfan said:
Can't expect anything more from Haley.

Griz til I die said:
alabamagrizzly said:
That is why anything less then 9-2 would be a bit of a disappointment.
I think 9-2 would be a disappointment. This team has to go at least 10-1. We gotta get a top 4 seed this year if we wanna go on any kind of a playoff run.

To be honest I’m disappointed in any loss but that’s through my maroon colored glasses. But yes, 9-2 would be disappointing. As long as those losses are to Sac and Weber, I can forgive them with a trip to the natty.

kemajic said:
Cowboys84 said:

Explain that troll.

So you can't answer the question without referencing Montana state and one game in the season that is irrelevant to most everybody with no ties to montana..

Little brother won their superbowl... congrats....

tell me who went further in the playoffs, or doesn't that matter since the gris won a football game in Montana that when 99% of the people in the world couldn't tell you where missoula montana Or Bozeman Montana is on a map or much less care...

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:
doesn't that matter since the gris won a football game in Montana that when 99% of the people in the world couldn't tell you where missoula montana Or Bozeman Montana is on a map or much less care...
Thankfully you care enough about us to make up for all of them, so we don't need to worry. :lol: :lol:

Back