• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shrine Game

mtgrizrule

Huot to Finch for 7 yards, 1st play of the game. Hoping to see Huot go deep. He's supposed to have Osweiller like arm strength.

Rostad is tough as nails. Led the West to TD on the 2nd possession, with ground and pound. 1 completed pass to Finch.

Pretty solid games from Finch and Dowler. Too bad, there wasn't much time to prepare. That hurts a passing qb, like Huot.

Rostad has ran the running offense well. Love his athleticism and toughness.
Defensively everyone's contributing. Nobody really standing out.

The big kid from Canada could be a beast, with proper coaching and conditioning. I would've gambled on him, if I were the GRIZ or Cats. I admit, he's not a Div 1 player now. I'm intrigued by his size though.

Heard Rohrbach just nailed a 50 yarder that might have been good from 60. Hit crossbar on kickoff. Kid’s got a big leg.

Griz2k said:
Heard Rohrbach just nailed a 50 yarder that might have been good from 60. Hit crossbar on kickoff. Kid’s got a big leg.

Rohrbach made a 39 or 40 that would have been good from maybe 50. He shanked left a 32.

Rostad and Huot are studs! So many GRIZ commits played very well this evening.

Griz recruits impressed. Rostad is just an incredible athlete. Huot has big play making ability at qb. Beau Dantic had a pick six for 99 yds and showed off his speed. Ian Finch is a big target with great field awareness.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
Griz2k said:

Rohrbach made a 39 or 40 that would have been good from maybe 50. He shanked left a 32.

Rostad and Huot are studs! So many GRIZ commits played very well this evening.

Thanks for clarifying CPD. I obviously got bad info.

Rohrbach looked terrific kicking and punting. His miss wasn't entirely on him. He's going to be a terrific kicker. He can punt great too.

I have a feeling Huot to Finch will be very prevalent in a few years with the GRIZ. Depending on, when Huot gets the reigns. Finch may contribute a lot as an underclassmen.

All the Griz recruits had a solid game, was amazed they could put a game plan like they did in less than a week👍

News writeup

https://www.montanasports.com/category/high-school/football/rostad-delivers-4-tds-west-beats-east-40-21-in-75th-montana-shrine-game

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
Griz recruit Beau Dantic

https://twitter.com/IR_DanielS/status/1538370223870357504

He fast.

Dantic family from Laurel are die hard Griz fans. They had the Laurel IGA store and the interior color accent was maroon. Bob Dantic laughed and said he couldn't believe he actually got by with that.
Beau is fast and looks to be a great get for the Griz.

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
Griz recruit Beau Dantic

https://twitter.com/IR_DanielS/status/1538370223870357504

He fast.

"He fast" (elite speed) on a Montana HS football field.

But just a little better than Josh Sandry (safety) speed on a Div 1 FCS football field.

Dantic ran an official 11.34 100m at 2022 state final.

Back