• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Clay Oven commits

"Clay Oven"...sad to say I thought this was a joke at first. My bad! Welcome to the Griz Mr. Oven!

Really good pickup, happy to see he chose UM. Had offers from the cats and North Dakota but it looked like he had his heart set on UM which is good. I like his size at 6'2, 200lbs. And I love his name, that's bad ass! Keep em coming!

Must’ve locked down a sweet NIL deal with a local pottery kiln manufacturer? Ha kidding aside, this is a fantastic recruit and it never hurts to grab a guy from over east!

Great in-state pickup! He and Kade Boyd are quite the duo at Billings Central. Clay has a protoypical LB build and is a great H-back on offense. There is a lot of Marcus Welnel in his game. Both are similar to each other coming out of high school. Great track athlete.

Another great in state pick up! Clay has tremendous upside and is a really good get. Can’t wait to see him in maroon!

Just watched his tape. I know it's only class A, but he was really kiln it out there.

RainierGriz said:
Must’ve locked down a sweet NIL deal with a local pottery kiln manufacturer? Ha kidding aside, this is a fantastic recruit and it never hurts to grab a guy from over east!

No…Billings is south CENTRAL Montana… :lol:

AZDoc said:
RainierGriz said:

Ah geez. Game ON now, bitches.

AZDoc said:
RainierGriz said:

Oh yes… I 100% concur with that. I think I more so mean it’s nice to get a guy that is east of our neighbors.

Agreed. And that 'only Class A' comment is just plain ignorant.

Were either of his parents potters, with a good sense of humor???

Back