• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP recording tomorrow night - w/Riley Corcoran

BWahlberg

DONOR
We’ll have the voice of the Griz with us as we get started for the season. Riley’s going to chat on media days and what he’s been seeing so far in camp.

Fire away with questions and comments for the pod! We’ll have the recording up Wednesday.

Does a 10-1 record get us a top-2 national seed? I’m sure the timing of the loss and opponent would factor in heavily to answer that question.

James, what GRIZ game are you most excited about this year?

Any road trips for the GFP this season?

You've got the third pick in your FF draft. Jonathan Taylor and Christian McCaffery went off the board faster than a clipboard thrown by Christian's father. Who are you taking?

Speaking of McCaffery, does he last the full season at noco?

You've been informed by UM Athletics you can no longer purchase seats in your current section. Excluding the Canyon Club, what section of WaGRIZ are you moving to?

Grizzly Oredigger said:
Does a 10-1 record get us a top-2 national seed? I’m sure the timing of the loss and opponent would factor in heavily to answer that question.

Exactly..... would depend on who the loss is to. When Cats and Griz are both in the top five heading into the brawl, the winner of that game gets the #2.... just IMO of course.

EverettGriz said:
James, what GRIZ game are you most excited about this year?

Any road trips for the GFP this season?

You've got the third pick in your FF draft. Jonathan Taylor and Christian McCaffery went off the board faster than a clipboard thrown by Christian's father. Who are you taking?

Speaking of McCaffery, does he last the full season at noco?

You've been informed by UM Athletics you can no longer purchase seats in your current section. Excluding the Canyon Club, what section of WaGRIZ are you moving to?

Believe it was Christians brother that threw the clipboard... FYI, they are STILL in settlement talks (as of 3 weeks ago) over that with the fan that got hit... The full story is amazing..

Hey, could you maybe talk about the O-line issues? There hasn’t been enough of that here.

AZGrizFan said:
Hey, could you maybe talk about the O-line issues? There hasn’t been enough of that here.

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t touch with a 10 ft pole what’s been discussed in overabundance on eGriz this offseason. Not one of eGriz’s finer offseasons.

Serious question: How much do you expect Lucas to utilize Grossman? I think he has the potential to be an all American TE with Kelce like playmaking ability. Cam seemed to use him well as a frosh(albeit an old one) last year. The way I think Lucas can extend plays, I’d think Coles athletic ability will help him get open more.

Non serious question: When traveling and going to a new restaurant, what is the first food item you look for on the menu? Mines a bacon jalapeño burger. If a good restaurant doesn’t have that, they’ve already dropped a peg in my book.

No question from me this week. I just want to say it's nice to have you fellas back, and I can't wait to listen this season.

CDAGRIZ said:
No question from me this week. I just want to say it's nice to have you fellas back, and I can't wait to listen this season.

In coach speak, you're coming up with a doozy for their next GFP. Lol

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t touch with a 10 ft pole what’s been discussed in overabundance on eGriz this offseason. Not one of eGriz’s finer offseasons.

Serious question: How much do you expect Lucas to utilize Grossman? I think he has the potential to be an all American TE with Kelce like playmaking ability. Cam seemed to use him well as a frosh(albeit an old one) last year. The way I think Lucas can extend plays, I’d think Coles athletic ability will help him get open more.

Non serious question: When traveling and going to a new restaurant, what is the first food item you look for on the menu? Mines a bacon jalapeño burger. If a good restaurant doesn’t have that, they’ve already dropped a peg in my book.

If Johnson doesn’t utilize Grossman I automatically question his intelligence. Grossman bailed Cam out numerous times last year, and he’s got damned sure hands (like Roberts) that can extend drives.

Regarding question #2: i first look for either a Ruben or a Philly. If it’s breakfast I look for B&G. If the chef/line cook knows how to baste an egg it’s a definite plus.

Welcome back guys. One step closer to weekly content and a lot less speculation and hypotheticals.

What’s everyone’s 2022 Griz season resolutions?

Glad you're back and thanks for all the work you guys put into these podcasts!

Who would you say will be the breakout player(s)? Guys who didn't play much or at all in 2021.

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:

In coach speak, you're coming up with a doozy for their next GFP. Lol

I can’t comment on that at this time.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

If Johnson doesn’t utilize Grossman I automatically question his intelligence. Grossman bailed Cam out numerous times last year, and he’s got damned sure hands (like Roberts) that can extend drives.

Regarding question #2: i first look for either a Ruben or a Philly. If it’s breakfast I look for B&G. If the chef/line cook knows how to baste an egg it’s a definite plus.

All solid choices. If a line cook doesn’t know how to baste an egg though, they need to go back to the dish room. You don’t even have to flip it for f**ks sake. Poaching eggs takes a far more honed skill.

Has any information been released on whether the Indiana State game will be televised? All the other games have TV info except that one.

1976griz said:
Has any information been released on whether the Indiana State game will be televised? All the other games have TV info except that one.

They’re a MVC con team so it should be on ESPN+ just like the BSC games.

Edit: I just checked their schedule and it says ESPN+ on there so you should be good.

Back