• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Adam Jones to the CATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westcoastfan

Big pickup for the Cats in Bobby’s back yard. Unless there is family ties I find it hard to believe any Montana kids would commit to Bobby after the screw job of Crews and Welnel.

Will be fun watching all these Missoula kids (Ortt, Crews, Jones etc) crush the Griz in years to come.

Westcoastfan said:
Big pickup for the Cats in Bobby’s back yard. Unless there is family ties I find it hard to believe any Montana kids would commit to Bobby after the screw job of Crews and Welnel.

Will be fun watching all these Missoula kids (Ortt, Crews, Jones etc) crush the Griz in years to come.

Nah, really weak. Learn to troll better.

tgreseth said:
go96griz said:
Did I miss Adam's announcement?

no. trolls gonna troll. closest thing to an announcement was Adam retweeting something from vegan.

So he hasn't committed yet? Darn. I was actually happy that the cats finally got one. Hauck has been kicking their ass so bad in recruiting that I was beginning to feel bad for them.

EverettGriz said:
tgreseth said:
no. trolls gonna troll. closest thing to an announcement was Adam retweeting something from vegan.

So he hasn't committed yet? Darn. I was actually happy that the cats finally got one. Hauck has been kicking their ass so bad in recruiting that I was beginning to feel bad for them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: is this a joke?

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:

I wasn't chuckling when I wrote it.

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:

EG spittin' facts.

Westcoastfan said:

is not going to happen. Only crushing that will happen will be at your expense.

If Adam Jones does go to the Cats it’s obviously so he can earn a degree in something The University of MONTANA doesn’t offer. Football is a 4-5 year experience for college kids who play the game. A degree is a lifetime of earning that a person makes for their life. Makes me question why U of M doesn’t expand their offerings for degrees.???

EverettGriz said:
tgreseth said:

Uh no. Shirley you jest.

Westcoastfan said:

Be creative in your trolling. This was just weak amd borderline bad. I mean I'm all for trolling the gris, but be better.

Allezchat said:
Westcoastfan said:

Be creative in your trolling. This was just weak amd borderline bad. I mean I'm all for trolling the gris, but be better.

Creative? Have you seen this guy? The only thing he gets creative with is the poster of Troy above his bed. Talk about a creeper of a fan, his FB pics are downright eerie.

Probably won’t see a sentinel kid in maroon for a couple years. Time heals all wounds though.

https://twitter.com/ajonessy/status/1559680780644777986?s=21&t=MPKupULIwGdlW19nHyAzzg

alabamagrizzly said:
Probably won’t see a sentinel kid in maroon for a couple years. Time heals all wounds though.

https://twitter.com/ajonessy/status/1559680780644777986?s=21&t=MPKupULIwGdlW19nHyAzzg

Isn’t there like 5 or 6 Sentinel kids currently on the roster including Zac Crews’ teammate from last fall Joe Weida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back