• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Pod - 2022 discussion w/Riley Corcoran

BWahlberg

DONOR
Sorry for the all day wait! Our first episode for the 2022 season is up. Riley joined us for over 2 hours and we covered it all. We got to all of your questions, talked about each position, reviewed the upcoming schedule, and we even broke down the projected top teams schedules a bit too.

As always - search up Griz Fan Pod where ever you get your podcasts OR follow the links in the posted tweet here that will point you directly to Spotify, or Apple, or the Montana Mint Webpage.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1560078954651799552

I took today off just to listen, y’know? Someone owes me a PTO. Or at least a tailgate beer and a welfare check on Datapoint (does Luke EVER change his water??).

Just listened really enjoyed the podcast. It's a good combo of talk and serious analysis be James. He is better than any of the people currently on espn or fox sports.

grizingatorland said:
Just listened really enjoyed the podcast. It's a good combo of talk and serious analysis be James. He is better than any of the people currently on espn or fox sports.

That’s cus he actually takes the time to educate himself on the subjects he’s talking about.

I binged both Inside the Den and the GFP yesterday afternoon/evening and now I'm wishing I had paced myself because it's going to be a long wait until next week.

Da Boyz Mom said:
I binged both Inside the Den and the GFP yesterday afternoon/evening and now I'm wishing I had paced myself because it's going to be a long wait until next week.

:lol: I know Riley's going to be rolling out quite a few in the next few weeks!

Also - QB Club is getting close to 500 members! Let's see how quickly we can get there. QB Club membership is the very best access to direct insight from the coaching staff on the team, the prior game, and the upcoming game. There is a virtual option with a lot of chapters all over the state and the PNW.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1560282077341392896

Da Boyz Mom said:

I did the same

alabamagrizzly said:
grizingatorland said:

That’s cus he actually takes the time to educate himself on the subjects he’s talking about.

Well, all except how the #37 legacy works. But I blame Mike for that.

PeauxRouge said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Well, all except how the #37 legacy works. But I blame Mike for that.

Well he’s young and excited and did say he forgot that. I’ll give him half credit😎.

Back