• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New defensive analyst Kim McCloud

I like it that’s a guy with a lot of experience. Are these analysts allowed to be part of the practices or are there rules that keep them away?

HookedonGriz said:
I like it that’s a guy with a lot of experience. Are these analysts allowed to be part of the practices or are there rules that keep them away?

Riley or Colter said that the analysts are at practice and observing but are not allowed to interact with the players.

Da Boyz Mom said:
HookedonGriz said:

Riley or Colter said that the analysts are at practice and observing but are not allowed to interact with the players.

Aaaaa I knew it was something strange. Thanks for the clarification.

"This is probably the loudest place I've ever coached. I've been to Auburn, I've been to (Texas) A&M, I've been to Oklahoma, but this place is loud. So, I knew the culture here is really good," said McCloud.

"I've only been here a short time, but it's even better than I remember in terms of the player's work ethic and everything Coach Hauck has going with the program. I'm excited to be here at Montana and be part of this culture."

Back