• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cameron Gurnsey commits

mthoopsfan said:
Scott's son. Cool.

THAT'S what I was wondering.
Found a Scott Mansch interview from eight years ago(back when Great Falls had a newspaper):

"I've got a few(kids) growing up and starting to play sports. My son (Cameron, 9) lives in Butte and the last few weeks I've been there at 9 in the morning to watch his tackle football games. And right when they're done I'm in the car and boogeying back to Missoula. But as long as I can juggle it and make it work, I will."

"...Q: Is Cameron a great athlete like his Dad? Can he punt the ball and catch touchdown passes?

A: I'm here to tell you, he took second in the Punt, Pass and Kick contest two years ago. Football's his sport. He's going to be a good one. He's playing tailback and defensive end for his team now. He's going to be taller than me, but hey, he can play the piano for all that I care as long as he's happy and doing what he wants to do."

So, yes, he can punt.
But, can he play the piano?

Back