• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Television for OOC Games

fltheadgriz

Hello all,
I am mainly asking aobut the two home OOC games. I know that the one away OOC game wil lonly be on ESPN+
The two home OOC games will they ONLY be on ESPN+ or will they also be shown on SWX (I doubt highly they will be shown on Root Sports (though the second one of #4 vs #20 would probably be that week's marquee matchup))?
Any thoughts or can someone contact Shaun Rainey?

fltheadgriz said:
Hello all,
I am mainly asking aobut the two home OOC games. I know that the one away OOC game wil lonly be on ESPN+
The two home OOC games will they ONLY be on ESPN+ or will they also be shown on SWX (I doubt highly they will be shown on Root Sports (though the second one of #4 vs #20 would probably be that week's marquee matchup))?
Any thoughts or can someone contact Shaun Rainey?

Currently I think that ESPN+ is the only announced video coverage. Root no longer has BSC sports.

It does seem weird that MTN or another local station hasn't picked up the rights to those first two home games. I wonder why not.

Yes I know all of FCS is going to EPSN+ if they haven't for several years already.
I am just wondering for those that have bad internet service ESPN+ is not always an option and would love to see SWX pick those two games up.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Griz2k said:
Is the game at Indiana State on ESPN+ for sure?

Yes, gogriz says it is. https://gogriz.com/sports/football/schedule/2022

Yep, I see that now. It didn't say that a few days ago when I was looking so wanted to double check.

Thanks!

Griz2k said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Yes, gogriz says it is. https://gogriz.com/sports/football/schedule/2022

Yep, I see that now. It didn't say that a few days ago when I was looking so wanted to double check.

Thanks!
What about first 2 games....it says TV: TBD RADIO: GRIZZLY SPORTS RADIO NETWORK?

Ursus1 said:
Griz2k said:

Thanks!
What about first 2 games....it says TV: TBD RADIO: GRIZZLY SPORTS RADIO NETWORK?

If you look right under where it says Washington Grizzly Stadium, it says ESPN+.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Ursus1 said:

If you look right under where it says Washington Grizzly Stadium, it says ESPN+.

I saw that but was questioning because look at how different the TV broadcast info is shown on the Indiana State game (big ESPN+ logo) vs. the first 2 games where it just says TBD

Ursus1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

I saw that but was questioning because look at how different the TV broadcast info is shown on the Indiana State game (big ESPN+ logo) vs. the first 2 games where it just says TBD

I think somebody just didn't bother putting the graphic in or something. But they're definitely on ESPN+.

The ESPN+ thing was so overdue for those of us out of state.

I’ll never forget a few years ago as we were trying to find a place to host GRIZ games. We’d tell the bar owner, “Now we’ll need OTA satellite”. And they were always too polite to say it, but you could see in their eyes what they were thinking: “Wha…is it suddenly 1988 again??”

EverettGriz said:

I’ll never forget a few years ago as we were trying to find a place to host GRIZ games. We’d tell the bar owner, “Now we’ll need OTA satellite”. And they were always too polite to say it, but you could see in their eyes what they were thinking: “Wha…is it suddenly 1988 again??”

:thumb: :D

EverettGriz said:

ESPN+ provides me with significantly more opportunities to watch Griz games, living here in Washington state! I'm excited to have these, plus the game on ESPN 2.

Actually just found out that on Spectrum SWX will be airing the game through ABC channel 511 (KTMFD).
So that is a good thing!!!!!

fltheadgriz said:
Actually just found out that on Spectrum SWX will be airing the game through ABC channel 511 (KTMFD).
So that is a good thing!!!!!

For some reason I couldn't find this thread and I started a whole new one. Oops.

[media] https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1562156046549823488?t=36BV20tpsjPq6FTWM4nrNw&s=19/media]

The complete TV and streaming schedule has been posted on gogriz.com.

https://gogriz.com/news/2022/8/23/football-montana-finalizes-2022-television-schedule.aspx

Back