• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU's Next 5 Games.... HOLY CRAP!

Paytonlives

Staff member
At Oregon (Lost bt 56)
kittens at Home (Lost by 3)
At Florida (Lost by 35)
At Weber (Lost by 24)

Sac State at Home (???)

Do they even win one of these games?

Paytonlives said:
At Oregon
kittens at Home
At Florida
At Weber
Sac State at Home

I see them at best 3-2, and worst 1-4.

Paytonlives said:
At Oregon
kittens at Home
At Florida
At Weber
Sac State at Home

They have a very slim chance at weber. Otherwise no.

I think their best chance is against Sac st. and then Weber st. Coach Hill has done a great job against the Eagles.
No way they beat the cats, not as long as those cat receivers keep catching those deep bombs from Mellot.

Paytonlives said:
At Oregon
kittens at Home
At Florida
At Weber
Sac State at Home

After living in Spokane for 25 years, I truly have a passionate dislike for EWU. I’m trying very hard to not say I hate them. I will, however, be rooting for them in two of the three big sky games on this list. The game at Weber is not one of the two.

RayWill said:
Paytonlives said:
At Oregon
kittens at Home
At Florida
At Weber
Sac State at Home

Agreed. If they play like they did against Tennessee Tech I say they don’t win a game. They’ll have to considerably up their game to have a shot against MSU and Weber, and the other three I think they’re toast.

AZGrizFan said:
RayWill said:

Agreed. If they play like they did against Tennessee Tech I say they don’t win a game. They’ll have to considerably up their game to have a shot against MSU and Weber, and the other three I think they’re toast.
Idk, they might have a chance against Sac at home. Sac State gave up almost 550 yards through the air against Utah Tech on Saturday night, and 33 points. If they can’t figure that out soon, then Eastern could beat them.

They’ll beat Weebs, and have at least a 50/50 chance of beating msu and sac.

They’re tough to beat at home, and you know they’re going to score points.

That's a rough schedule....speaking of....I see south dakota starts the year off with K-State, UM, CalPoly (this is their easy game), NDSU, SDSU. Woof

I think ewe beats the bubcats.
Bubcats looked like shit, lacking depth, and got ran over. Predictable too; if it’s not a zone read, it’s a fade.
Here’s what the bubcat fans looked like watching week one:
6sf4vs.jpg

Paytonlives said:
At Oregon
kittens at Home
At Florida
At Weber
Sac State at Home

I think people r underestimating EWU. As much as I hate them, I think they will go 3-2 for this stretch. They're QB looked damn good to me.

Maxim said:
Paytonlives said:
At Oregon
kittens at Home
At Florida
At Weber
Sac State at Home

I think people r underestimating EWU. As much as I hate them, I think they will go 3-2 for this stretch. They're QB looked damn good to me.
People are underestimating them but, no way in hell they get 3 wins. 2(probably)

Sac vs EWU should be a hell of a game. Ima take Sac by 3

Back