• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Davis at msu

UncleP

Watched the Davis Weebs game. Both look good. Davis is legit. Watched both post game pressers(UCD and msu) and found both to be quite interesting. I feel scats are a bit nervous and Davis quite confident. I think the Aggies will be ready.

cow bell ringers 20
Davis 23

UncleP said:
Watched the Davis Weebs game. Both look good. Davis is legit. Watched both post game pressers(UCD and msu) and found both to be quite interesting. I feel scats are a bit nervous and Davis quite confident. I think the Aggies will be ready.

cow bell ringers 20
Davis 23

I originally thought this was a thread for Sammy Davis Jr.in concert, but alas, he’s no longer on the concert circuit (too soon?). That being said, I can see Davis winning this game with one dimensional Cats. 31-21!

UncleP said:

cow bell ringers 20
Davis 23

I think Davis looks much better than their record. Their RB looks real good and they seem to have a pretty balanced offense. I'm expecting a hell of a game.

Just out of curiosity, what have you seen or heard to give you the impression the team is nervous and Davis is confident. I assume both teams go into this game with some confidence but maybe not?

ilovethecats said:
Just out of curiosity, what have you seen or heard to give you the impression the team is nervous
Couple days ago, I was at the neighbor’s helping him put up a swing set. Simple task but the dude was on edge and I never mentioned FB. Out of the blue, he beat the shit out of his dog. I asked why and his response was, “he knows what he did.”

garizzalies said:
ilovethecats said:
Just out of curiosity, what have you seen or heard to give you the impression the team is nervous
Couple days ago, I was at the neighbor’s helping him put up a swing set. Simple task but the dude was on edge and I never mentioned FB. Out of the blue, he beat the shit out of his dog. I asked why and his response was, “he knows what he did.”
I figured there was a reasonable explanation. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
UncleP said:

cow bell ringers 20
Davis 23

I think Davis looks much better than their record. Their RB looks real good and they seem to have a pretty balanced offense. I'm expecting a hell of a game.

Just out of curiosity, what have you seen or heard to give you the impression the team is nervous and Davis is confident. I assume both teams go into this game with some confidence but maybe not?

First, my observation is based solely on watching two press conferences. I will always predict a cat loss and base it on any available straw I can draw on!

Second, I enjoy starting this tread as it produces some good football content.

Third, as an added bonus, if little brother loses I can revel in my amazing prognostication prowess, and if they win I get to enjoy being called names for making such a “stupid guess”.

FUN

UncleP said:
ilovethecats said:

First, my observation is based solely on watching two press conferences. I will always predict a cat loss and base it on any available straw I can draw on!

Third, as an added bonus, if little brother loses I can revel in my amazing prognostication prowess, and if they win I get to enjoy being called names for making such a “stupid guess”.

FUN

ILTC with the subtle BS call out and UncleP delivers potentially the most honest response I've ever seen on here. This is the content that I come to eGriz for - good stuff!!

Davis this year has been great about snatching defeat from the jaws of a victory. They'll do it again against the cats. I could see them leading for a good portion but their kicker is awful - he put them in a bad spot against SDSU and against Weber. Being on the road... yeah, no way.

Does it matter if you're "one dimensional" if no one can stop you? Cats by double digits.

Harm said:
...So, you're saying Davis is PSU good, is that about right BW?

I know BW had been getting a lot of flak for his take on PSU but.... On Haucks radio show he told Corky he thought PSU was BETTER than South Dakota so....

Harm said:
...So, you're saying Davis is PSU good, is that about right BW?

Haha nice! Ahhh that’s a good one.

They’re better than PSU… I’m pretty sure. But who knows anymore.

go96griz said:
UncleP said:

FUN

ILTC with the subtle BS call out and UncleP delivers potentially the most honest response I've ever seen on here. This is the content that I come to eGriz for - good stuff!!
“Subtle BS callout”?

I was just curious. Pay pretty close attention to the team and didn’t get the impression they were nervous this week? Doesn’t mean they can’t lose.

That said, I’m a big fan of Uncles explanation!

*Davis is the best team in America this week and would beat the Kansas City Chiefs. Next year when the GRIZ play them, they'll be garbage.

*on bcn

Back